Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

raw was ok because i barely watched it or payed attention and played splatoon instead
I did play Spore for an hour, remember how that game was going to change everything?

It doesn't, but fun to gently caress around with once you get to the space stage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

https://twitter.com/RealMickFoley/status/671544056271536128
God I love you Mick, but you are a real wimp sometimes

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Chris James 2 posted:

You'll have a great time. I'm getting a PS4, xmas is gonna be good
I'm hoping my parents get my brother a PS4 since he wants so much, sucks not having a job and crippling student debt... maybe that's why I watch Raw/WWE to keep my spirits up. :unsmith:

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

the reason they brought dreamer back was it's philly and also because everyone worth a drat is either injured or gone and i guess rvd didn't answer his phone
Uh it was Pittsburgh

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

That DICK! posted:

What does it mean to believe in smash mouth
It used to be this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPbraVljIrc
But no they had to make a rule because poor widdle Kieth Rivers is made out of glass :qq:

schweens posted:

The Pittsburgh Steelers historically play Smashmouth football. Here's a Wikipedia explaining what that even means: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smashmouth_offense

The Steelers don't really play that style anymore so Ryback can't even pander right
Eh Steelers fans also like to think we are these blue collar steel workers instead of white collar suburbanites

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Gonzo McFee posted:

I could knock gently caress out of HHH.
I don't know you could break your hand trying to punch his face because his nose is so big

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Mob posted:

Sorry pal I literally got a bachelor's of science degree in reading websites
My family friend just started up this Chemical Consulting company and is paying my 30/hr to search for articles/patents. He thinks that people who work for minimum wage couldn't do this job.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Mob posted:

bite in and clamp down to this job
I mean the max amount of hours I can work is 10 (don't want to bankrupt this young company)

I might get a job as a lab tech too, I can finally pay off my crippling student loans and then maybe buy a car and then maybe move out of the basement!!!!

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

2 parter with Tyler Breeze as they Dragon's Quest
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESZ3uC44AII
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDA2SQ-5C4Q

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

sportsgenius86 posted:

I met James Storm at the Atlanta airport this morning and he was a cool, nice guy.
I saw Ric Flair today at Steel City Con and thought about saying something snarky to him, but then I saw that he was sitting next to Mark Madden so I realize that he was suffering enough with annoying people bugging him.

Sean Astin's really cool though, got my sister's Christmas present and got to listen to him recommend Kurt Vonnegut books to children.

The obvious highlight of the day was seeing a 2 year white kid in a Wu Tang Clan shirt.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

MotU posted:

why ever say something snarky to a wrestler in person you weirdo
I don't know, if anything I was going to say I am a big fan and wished that Charlotte got booked better, but I didn't have the 40-50 $ he was asking for an autograph and I didn't just want to walk up and strike up a conversation with the guy.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

sportsgenius86 posted:

I think Madden is annoying as gently caress but I met him at a Scottish bar on Carson once when I went to visit my sister and he was a super nice guy to everyone there. He was in there watching a Chelsea match.
Yeah but this is a comic convention, I bet its more aggravating to be there then a bar

Alain Post posted:

You should say, "woo!" imo
Have a head cold with a sore throat so I couldn't really woo that loud unfortunately

CobiWann posted:

If you're in Pittsburgh and listen to anything other than 102.5 WDVE then you're doing radio wrong.
89.3 is pretty good, but then again I like classical music when I drive.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Akileese posted:

Realistically, it's probably loving Rhyno. It'd be simple since he already does NXT stuff. Maybe we'll get lucky and WWE will bring in BIG DICK DUDLEY! He's tall and we know Vince likes tall.
If Vince could bring back the dead we would have seen Andre the Giant return by now

• Locked thread