Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Raw happened, I guess

Sheamus had a jamboree with New Day that got ruined by Reigns, 5:15 title match announced for later
Dolph beats Breeze
MizTV reunites Lana and Rusev, Ryback comes out and beats Rusev by countout
Dudleyz fight the Wyatts with the help of Tommy Dreamer. In 2015
https://twitter.com/davemeltzerWON/status/671520010888593409
Del Rio killed Goldust :rip:
New Day gets Lucha Dragons and Usos both DQ'd so neither are #1 contenders. I wonder how this will end????
Sasha taps out Brie yayyyy
Reigns beats Sheamus by DQ because the League of Nations (Sheamus, Barrett, Rusev, Del Rio) beats him up. Later in the show New Day joins, making the US finally part of the League of Nations
Charlotte defeats Becky
https://twitter.com/davemeltzerWON/status/671533866541121539
New Day and League of Nations halt the valiant efforts of Reigns (and Ambrose and the Usos I guess were also in the match). Reigns cries noooooo :smith:
https://twitter.com/davemeltzerWON/status/671537985238597632

Current champions:
WWEWHC Sheamus. Yes, really
IC Kevin Owens
US Alberto Del Rio
Tag New Day
Divas Charlotte

ECW tag in honor of the return of Dreamer

Corporate Kane posted:

we are all stupid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

The Wii U is cool

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

SylvainMustach posted:

can't wait for mine

glad to hear you guys say it is

it's gonna be a good christmas

You'll have a great time. I'm getting a PS4, xmas is gonna be good

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Who says they won't? Roman almost certainly won't battle them alone, especially if New Day is legitimately with them and that wasn't a one-off.

Yeah don't get it twisted I liked it but "eh" is perfectly understandable, but "I'm quitting wrestling/WWE" after that Raw confuses me a little.

Nobody's quitting anything, but breaks are needed every now and then. gently caress, a decent portion watch only SD because gently caress 3 hours, and that's okay too.

I'm not saying anyone shouldn't take a break from WWE if they want because it's definitely gonna be rough until Rumble, so have a fun month. And I'm also not saying anyone shouldn't take a break from wrestling if they want because lucha's 2 biggest companies are loving up historically and constantly this year, 2 companies' main events are about to be hosed because AJ's hurt, and Honma wound up being a horrible human, so all hope is gone until Wrestle Kingdom revives Meltzer, so have a fun month.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

I hope they bring back RVD and have Bray genuinely fear him and lose

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

quote:

WWE sent an email survey out to its WWE Fan Council yesterday, questioning them on the current state of Raw.

Questions included asking the fan when he/she watches Raw, when he/she changes the channel during Raw, and whether or not channel changing takes place during talking segments, matches, etc. This is likely WWE’s way of trying to determine why the company has lost about 25% of its viewers since June.

why did you leave :cry:

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

achillesforever6 posted:

I don't know you could break your hand trying to punch his face because his nose is so big

KO by leg kicks

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Lady Naga posted:

I don't, because I think that's boring.

Not gonna argue about some of it being boring, just going to say everyone should see Anderson Silva being KO'd and Ronda being KO'd at least once because those were honestly 2 of the funniest moments in sports and possibly life in the last few years

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

The Rad Ox appeared on Busted Open Radio and did an interview. Highlights:

Was fired for "cocky pricks", Vince didn't like use of "pricks". Was surprised to hear he was released
(Said this on Twitter but was happy the Panthers won, made his Thanksgiving better than it was with the release 24 hours before)
Vince supported the Maddox/Adam Rose team from beginning to end
Interested in acting
Getting back into working with Youtube

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Black Is Black posted:

Can someone recap all of Sheamus' title wins. I'm pretty sure they all have been gimmicks or easy hand overs?

TLC 2009: Beats Cena in tables match for WWE title (Cena falls off top rope through table, Sheamus falls off top rope out of ring knocking over table)
Fatal 4 Way 2010: Beats Cena in fatal 4-way for WWE title (Nexus interferes, destroys everybody but Sheamus, who sneaks in and covers Cena, then gets chased out by Nexus and runs away)
Mania 2012: Beats Bryan in 18 seconds for World title
Survivor Series 2015: Beats Reigns for WWEWHC title (MITB cash-in)

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

The_Rob posted:

At a loving house show.

It was a promo before his dark match between Main Event and Smackdown last week

Which probably makes it sadder

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Russo being back in the company would actually be the least surprising thing

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Get the Wyatts the gently caress away from New Japan

Except for Harper if he keeps the Swamp Gas entrance music and video, and Rowan if he gets his Sheepherder music and vintner genius gimmick back

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Aside from the obvious reasons why it shouldn't happen, of which there are a million

If the .00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% chance happened and he was actually allowed to wrestle, it would prove their concept of physicals is a joke and Bryan and Angle should be allowed to die in their ring

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

bradzilla posted:

So it's not an actual sweater, just a sweatshirt with sweater print?

That's all of WWE's holiday "sweaters"

Cheaper to make and quicker to make than actual holiday sweaters

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaBNxlTbfws

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

leave him alone :smith:

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Ostentatious posted:

woah do you work for 2k?? I think he is an 86 in video games

are you secretly saying you're a video game???

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

sticklefifer posted:

Assuming Owens still has it then, Intercontinental Champion Brock would be the funniest thing.

At least then the champ rarely showing up wouldn't greatly affect the product

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

r
v
d

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

abraham linksys posted:

Whoa, I missed this. He have the flu or something?

He and his son, yeah

Muddy Burphy posted:

New Day is about to jump the shark big time and it's so sad.

Easiest thing in the world to see coming besides the eventual breakup

:rip:

• Locked thread