Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rovert
Jun 10, 2013
For the material they gave her I thought Becky played her role really well and had a fair bit of range. In right hands she could be a huge star as this plucky, endearing underdog.

Saw people give this show 2/10 reviews but I though it was fairly alright especially compared to that excruciating show last week.

rovert fucked around with this message at 16:39 on Dec 1, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

triplexpac posted:

Rovert was right all along, everyone backstage is bullying Lana

Haven't really decided if what Meltzer said was true:
https://twitter.com/DeathToAllMarks/status/671675222974668800

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

That DICK! posted:

i watched that michael cole rusev interview and oh my god i feel embarrassed to watch this poo poo anytime they say "go all the way"

The backstage issues with the segment are even more just weird and aggrovating.

The line about Summer Rae sleeping with Rusev wasn't cleared with Summer in real life. Summer had to hear about it after the fact on social media. It was a line suggested by Lana that was given to Michael Cole. The line was cleared by Creative/the correct channels either.

So everyone is mad again at Lana and that is what this tweet relates to apparently:

You also had that seemingly point sending, symbolic angle on Raw that had Lana distracting Rusev from his in ring career too. This has been such a strange 4-5 months.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

HulkaMatt posted:

Imagine WWE running off another good talent for petty reasons.

That might be the case. But Lana keeps doing dumb and bizarre things. Like inventing storylines and randomly dropping her accent.

Luigi Thirty posted:

Rusev is my favorite active wrestler right now.

I like him a lot too. December 4th was the anniversary of Umaga's death. It made me remember how similar the two acts can be.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

flashy_mcflash posted:

Yeah I don't understand how nuclear heat Lana is getting lines on air with no approval either. That's right up there with that politicking Charlotte forcing the Reid Flair angle onto Raw while no one else wanted it.

Nothing close to the Reid situation.

The online stuff to my understanding doesn't go through Vince McMahon and just can get approved by a Ryan Ward, Ed Koskey level writer.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

The_Rob posted:

Rovert and a fan

Not a fat American or is that just American.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Most likely Rhyno

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/TrueKofi/status/673996988061495296

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Listening to audio last week and Mike Johnson said Kevin Owens before taking sick was booked to be in the main event tag. Meaning he was possibly originally set to be in The League of Nations.

Ambrose is in the opposite babyface group too.

• Locked thread