Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Codependent Poster posted:

All heel champs is such a bad thing, especially with all the belts they have. Plus the lack of faces that the audience really cares about to go after those belts.

Maybe that contributed to the general sense of apathy at the end of the show. "These guys all have the belts, and Roman is over there crying in the corner again...yeah, this is all pretty okay, I guess"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Lady Naga posted:

...engage me please take the entirety of ... my []hole

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Luigi Thirty posted:

Dewey just nuked his Twitter which was full of tweets of him being really creepy to girls so there you go.

Well at least he's smarter than half the new talent they hire.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Codependent Poster posted:

Call them Roman and the AmBROS

...my amiibos

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

triplexpac posted:

At least Austin looks like an intense badass here, and not like a bored dad at a ugly sweater Christmas party his wife forced him to go to.

That's a man who will straight glass you with those milk pints if you say a word about his milk mustache

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Helicity posted:

drat - if Reigns goes over HHH I just might have to cheer him. WWE finally found my weakness after chipping away for years.

Alternately, HHH finally came up with a way to get me to cheer him.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
holy poo poo TLC is this weekend? This has been like the limpest PPV build

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

OldTennisCourt posted:

Wasn't this the same last year? TLC seems to be a pretty cruise control show in general.

I don't know, last year they had tables, ladders, chairs AND STAIRS

and it was loving terrible

• Locked thread