Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

Cory Lidle posted:

The face/heel dynamic makes no sense with Sasha vs Brie
Charlotte turning heel leaves Becky as the lone babyface that isn't Nattie

It seemed like they're pushing Brie and Alicia as faces with Nikki gone, hence Alicia getting murdered on the outside and Brie not partaking in any shenanigans and getting beaten by the distraction finish

:shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I don't mind the league of nations thing. It killed the terrible Mexamerica gimmick and it gave Barrett and Rusev something to do somewhere between the midcard and main event scene. Plus in a vacuum it should be a pretty intimidating stable as long as they don't just get run through by Reigns and/or a returning Cena

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I reserve the right to completely change my opinion if New Day is somehow absorbed into LoN in an attempt to get the new stable over

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

rovert posted:

For the material they gave her I thought Becky played her role really well and had a fair bit of range. In right hands she could be a huge star as this plucky, endearing underdog.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

A de facto world governing body dominated by white Europeans, I'm not sure how that's inaccurate :v:

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Yet they keep trying to push him as a face

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Just call them The Shield and give the Usos tactical gear for maximum PSP head explosion

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I want to see the Usos accidentally give a fan a bloody nose while doing the haka in the stands

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Latino Pete posted:

So I just read that Reigns, Ambrose and The Usos may be used as an official stable using the name, The Family.

Are WWE creative unaware that they already have a stable using the word Family in their name?!

If Reigns gang of mates do need a name, why not just call them The Empire?

foxtrot alpha mike india lima yankee

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

The Dean and a bunch of The Rock's cousins experience

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

He fat

• Locked thread