Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

All heel champs is such a bad thing, especially with all the belts they have. Plus the lack of faces that the audience really cares about to go after those belts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Like put Neville against ADR or something. Give him a push because the crowd is learning that none of the current mid or upper mid card faces are ever going to matter.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

When are they going to hire Noelle?

Any other wrestlers have kids that can get hired? Tommy Dreamer?

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

he's covered wars, you know

I talked with Saddam in the back earlier today, and, get this, he said, and I quote, that "He is going to kill the president until he is dead from it."

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Intruder posted:

Just call them The Shield and give the Usos tactical gear for maximum PSP head explosion

The uSHIELD.

When I say Us you say SHIELD

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Call them Roman and the AmBROS

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Sufferin' Succotash, it's Roman Reigns and his Magic Beeeeeeaaaannnns

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

It'll be the New Heart and Soul Superhero of ECW, Zack Ryder.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Gonzo McFee posted:

Knock knock

Who's there?

• Locked thread