Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
Ratings are dropping. Long-time fans are complaining that the product is getting stale. Here are creative's current answers to these problems:

- dickish authority figures complete with kiss-rear end champion
- an ECW reunion squad (in 2015) vs the Wyatt Family, which has been totally emasculated as a threat
- the most talented female wrestler on the roster in a nothing-burger of a match that requires outside interference to beat the lesser Bella twin
- another lovely Adam Rose gimmick
- no IC Champion Kevin Owens at all
- gently caress it, let's put all the foreigners into a heel stable
- also, let's book a gigantic clusterfuck of a tag match for a main event, people loved that 10-man we did back in the day

I get that Rollins getting hurt derailed a bunch of stuff, but this was pretty bad. The fact that you could replace JBL with a soundboard for three hours isn't helping. The entire operation seems stuck in a rut.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

Intruder posted:

I don't mind the league of nations thing. It killed the terrible Mexamerica gimmick and it gave Barrett and Rusev something to do somewhere between the midcard and main event scene. Plus in a vacuum it should be a pretty intimidating stable as long as they don't just get run through by Reigns and/or a returning Cena

I predict it will end up exactly as imposing and dominating as Barrett's previous stables.

• Locked thread