Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Akileese
Feb 6, 2005

The Nakamura stuff comes from a single Court Bauer tweet stating that they're interested in him. I love watching Nakamura but they'd be idiotic to sign a 35 year old with a history of concussions and a very bad back. I doubt he could survive a year on their schedule.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Akileese
Feb 6, 2005

flashy_mcflash posted:

If that's the case then he worked Dave too because it's in the Observer that there's WWE interest in Nakamura.

I'm not saying he worked anybody. I am pointing out a fact that all of this started with a tweet from Court Bauer yesterday. Maybe he got a heads up from someone, but he sent it out before the observer was available. I just think it's way more likely that he's using them as a bargaining chip to get more money out of NJPW, which they will probably pay for him. He's more valuable to them than he would potentially be to WWE.

Akileese fucked around with this message at 18:06 on Dec 3, 2015

Akileese
Feb 6, 2005

Gonz posted:

Steve Corino.

Or perhaps 2 Cold Scorpio.

Corino needs that fusion surgery so no go. He was supposed to wrestle BJ Whitmer at final battle. They even went as far as to promote it up until like, last week when it was announced he was forced to retire.

It's probably Spike Dudley but dear god I'd love for it to be like...Balls Mahoney or the Sandman.

Akileese
Feb 6, 2005

Let's be honest, we're all hoping it's New Jack and anything else is a complete let down.

Akileese
Feb 6, 2005

Realistically, it's probably loving Rhyno. It'd be simple since he already does NXT stuff. Maybe we'll get lucky and WWE will bring in BIG DICK DUDLEY! He's tall and we know Vince likes tall.

• Locked thread