Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

raw was ok because i barely watched it or payed attention and played splatoon instead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

the wii u is more over these days than wwe

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Chris James 2 posted:

The Wii U is cool

:yeah:

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

burgers or pizza?

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Spike is super out of shape IIRC. Raven is Raven and also even more out of shape. This is loving sad, but if they were gonna give the Dudleys backup, Dreamer's probably the best available choice.

Also wow, people REALLY hated that Raw. I'm sort of mystified tbh.

yeah from what i saw it was more "eh" but then again i wasn't paying attention for like 2/3 of it

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

the reason they brought dreamer back was it's philly and also because everyone worth a drat is either injured or gone and i guess rvd didn't answer his phone

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Cubone posted:

Burgerrrssss

my man let's splat some dudes :hfive:

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

i agree rvd was the shits in his last run but he's a bigger name that was still ecw

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

bigger in a lot of other ways too

achillesforever6 posted:

Uh it was Pittsburgh

i'm going to say for the third time that i only paid attention to about an hour of that show

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Lady Naga posted:

I'm not gonna go play Virtua Fighter

you should go those games own

well, except 3

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Alaois posted:

jeffry mcwild is way loving cooler than literally any other dumb motherfucking fighting game bullshit character you piece of garbage

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

NickRoweFillea posted:

holy poo poo tlc is competing with ufc 194

tna level buys incoming

how? i didn't think ufc did sunday nights

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Gonz posted:

They don't.

UFC 194 is the day before the TLC PPV.

ok then nevermind who gives a gently caress when wwe is only charging the price of a good burrito

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Hace posted:

I wouldn't eat a free burrito, you're a loving savage
i get more free burritos from friends than free months of wwe when i cancel gently caress you wwe

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

bullet club doesn't need more members, if anything it needs less

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

Funniest part is Cole calling himself a journalist

he's covered wars, you know

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

i'm sure they hired him to creative because of his great writing resume

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

dialhforhero posted:

Ratings continually mean less and less as many viewers go to streaming media--especially for cable services. Simply looking at ratings is dumb and you should only now consider it a partial metric of success/failure. No doubt people shut off the 2nd and 3rd hour of RAW because 11 year olds have a bed time and there's Hulu and the network and :words: . Remember that.

yes but wwe's ratings are going down faster than other media after factoring in all of this

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

he's an okay lower card heel but doing anything else he's loving awful

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

CAT rear end now!!! posted:

The Moneymaker vs Austin Creed is easily the best storyline WWE's got going on right now.

didn't know okato and consequences creed had a match in tna

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

imagine a world where wwe let bryan have a title run from HiaC 2013 until the rumble and didn't bump punk from the wrestlemania 30 main event in order to slot in a face batista no one wanted to see

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

somehow, the ring ends up covered in dog poo poo

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

RacistGuidingLight posted:

The ring gets covered in your posts?!

:golfclap:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Gonz posted:

In all seriousness, could it be Justin Credible?

no

• Locked thread