Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ShineDog
May 21, 2007
It is inevitable!
I'm guessing this would be a reasonable engine for a pink mohawk shadowrun game? We really don't want to deal with shadowrun itself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009
If your group doesn't care about detailed rules for cyberware, Matrix mini-dungeons or character creation rules and just want to be dudes with guns/fireballs shooting corporate footsoldiers, it would work just fine. You're probably going to have to write your own schticks, though, assuming one of the players wants to be a decker or rigger.

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.
Run Cyber runs as combat on the same clock! Enemies inside and outside can't interact with each other.

I'd look at "The Driver" as a way to write a class that does one specific combat type well, and reschtick it to be the Hacker.

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

Lemon, how would you stat a luchador?

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009
As an enemy, or archetype?

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

An archetype I guess.

I think these would be cool core schticks:
"1...2..." The first time you fail an up check, rise to your feet and take +2 to your next roll. Someone on your team gains a shot.
ENMÁSCARADO: Your mask doesn't inhibit you from blending in as long as you wear otherwise normal clothing. When you're wearing matching gear, take +1 to defense.

Golden Bee fucked around with this message at 23:58 on Mar 14, 2016

ThNextGreenLantern
Feb 13, 2012

Golden Bee posted:

LUCHA LIBRE

This would be grand! My first instinct would be to play them as a Transformed Animal using their lineage as their character. The mask is essential to prevent retribution being visited on them by The Ascended.

If you wanted them to be a completely new archetype to play up Lucha culture, you could probably add some unique shticks to a Martial Artist or Big Bruiser... The shticks you have look like a good start.

Other shtick ideas: Just spit-balling
-Respect the mask: Give a bonus to any foes who have seen you unmasked.
-Pre-cut: Add 2 to the Damage Value of any improvised weapon you use, but it immediately breaks upon the first successful hit.
-Technical Reversal: If the last opponent to attack you this combat missed, gain +2 Martial Arts against your next attack against that opponent.
-From the top rope: Damage bonus (Probably Strength + meters fallen) for leaping onto an enemy from an elevated position. If the attack misses, the Luchador takes the hit with a Smackdown of 0.

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

Why does everyone say Martial Artist? MA's a Michelangelo class with a little bit of Death Touch.
Animals make a lot of sense.

PATH OF LUCHA:
Anyone who embodies a high flying spirit can embark on the Path of Lucha. When you enter the path, take Exotico, Rudo or Technico as a bonus schtick.
Exotico - You're kind of a weirdo in your home juncture, but your flamboyant personality makes perfect sense everywhere else in time. When you play up your bizarre identity, take a free fortune die on your first non-combat roll in a session.

Technico - You believe in fair play and spectacular excellence. You can't get a Way Awful Failure when you're defending the life of innocentes; take five damage and reroll until you get a result of 0+.

Rudo - You care only about yourself! When hit by an attack, spend a Chi and explain a fellow player you direct the attack at. They get +2 toughness if they curse your cowardly ways.

Parejas Increibles - When you give another hero a boost by playing up the difference between your fighting styles, it takes 2 shots instead of 3.

Golden Bee fucked around with this message at 07:22 on Mar 15, 2016

potatocubed
Jul 26, 2012

*rathian noises*

Golden Bee posted:

Exotico - You're kind of a weirdo in your home juncture, but your flamboyant personality makes perfect sense everywhere else in time. When you play up your bizarre identity, take a free fortune die on your first non-combat roll in a session.

I love this. Specifically, I love the idea that in the post-apoc future you can have lucha libre vs bionic monkeys and everyone's like "Yeah, that's the sort of poo poo that goes down in the wasteland. Fried rat?"

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

Here it is, ready for play:

PATH OF LUCHA:
Anyone who embodies a high flying spirit can embark on the Path of Lucha. When you enter the path, take Exotico, Rudo or Technico as a bonus schtick. If you change your personality, you can swap these in or out once per session, but you can't have more than one simultaneously.
Exotico - You're kind of a weirdo in your home juncture, but your flamboyant personality makes perfect sense everywhere else. When you play up your bizarre identity, take a free fortune die on your first non-combat roll in a session.

Technico - You believe in fair play and spectacular excellence. You can't get a Way Awful Failure when you're defending the life of innocentes; take five damage and reroll until you get a result of 0+.

Rudo - You care only about yourself. When hit by an attack, you may spend a Chi and explain a fellow player you direct the attack at. They get +2 toughness if they curse your cowardly ways.

PATH OF LUCHA:
Enmáscarado ---> Reversión ---> Hardcore --> Tope del otro mundo.

Enmáscarado: Your mask doesn't inhibit you from blending in as long as you wear otherwise normal clothing. When you're wearing matching gear, take +1 to defense.

Reversión : If the last opponent to attack you this combat missed, gain +2 Martial Arts against your next attack against that opponent.

Hardcore: Add 2 to the Damage Value of any improvised weapon you use or slam your opponent into. It breaks immediately breaks upon the first successful hit.

Tope del otro mundo: When you leap a huge distance onto an enemy, your damage is strength + 3x, where X is every five feet traveled. If the attack misses, you take the hit with a Smackdown of 0. This doesn't stack with other Fu styles that give you more distance; it does stack with Hardcore.

General Wrestler Schticks:

Parejas Increibles - When you give another hero a boost by playing up the difference between your fighting styles, it takes 2 shots instead of 3.

Caught from Behind If a boss or featured foe is the first to act in a combat, you take -2 toughness until you act.
---

El Luchador

You knew you were destined for greatness. Perhaps it's your father's legacy, with a mask passed on to you. Perhaps it's a way away from your past, from the slums, the despair or the narcos.
Your country has known beauty and struggle, and you knew you'd make a difference. But wrestling Vampires, Apes, and Ancient Spirits? Actually, that makes a lot of sense.

Stats:
Martial Arts 13
Defense 14*
Toughness 6
Fortune 6
Speed 8

Shticks:

Parejas Increibles
Caught from Behind
Enmáscarado*
Rudo or Technico or Exotico
Spirit Shield (Spend 1 chi for +1 defense vs Creature & Sorcery Attacks)

Skills:
Info: Mexican Culture 15
Intrusion: 13
Leadership 12 or Seduction 12

Advancements: As your heart desires, but you may never learn the way of the Gun.
If you embody the power of your mask, choose an Animal: you may take move as if you ascended as that animal.

Weapons: Title Belt (+1 Damage/3/-, Valuable; handed over if you're ever defeated 1 on 1)
When using your lucha techniques, your damage starts at 9.

*Counts Enmáscarado
Wealth: Working Stiff.

unseenlibrarian
Jun 4, 2012

There's only one thing in the mountains that leaves a track like this. The creature of legend that roams the Timberline. My people named him Sasquatch. You call him... Bigfoot.
The Luchador chat reminded that I did this the other day and never posted it here.

Demon Detective.

Junctures: Contemporary (Usually somewhere around Vancouver) 1850, Netherworld, Ancient.

“Let’s just say I know a predator when I see one.”

Supernatural creatures seeking redemption often infiltrate law enforcement groups, with the idea that ‘protecting and serving’ the public will allow them to make up for whatever crimes they committed in their long inhuman life. Or maybe you were a human cop to start with, and just kept working at the job even after your horrific transformation. Either way you come at it, your melodramatic hook is probably tied to how you became a demon detective.

Attack: Guns 13

Backup attack: Creature Powers: 13

Defense: 13

Toughness: 7

Magic: 8

Speed 6

Schticks:

Core Schtick: BROODING FLASHBACK: Spend 1 Magic to gain relevant information about the current situation. Ask the GM a question; they’ll provide cryptic advice, usually delivered in the form of a flashback as you brood on a rooftop in the rain.

Core Schtick: JUNCTURE ADAPTED: Ignore the Toughness penalty for guns and MA attacks in your home juncture.

Creature schtick: NIGHT DWELLER: +1 attack and +2 defense during fights that take place outdoors at night.

Creature Schtick: TRANSFORMATION I: You may change back and forth between your true monstrous form and that of an ordinary-looking human being. Describe the human form you can assume. You can’t use your creature powers in human form. in combat, transforming takes 3 shots. in any other scene, about 20 seconds.

Gun Schtick: SHAKE IT OFF: Remove 10 wound points after a successful Up Check.

Gun Schtick: STOP RIGHT THERE: Spend 1 shot to automatically stop an enemy from cheesing it.

Skill:

Police (Or Detective) 14

Intimidation 11 (13 in creature form)

Driving 10

Information The Underworld’s Underworld 15

Wealth: Working Stiff

Colt Detective Special: 9/1/5

Remington 870 Police: 13/5/4

Unmarked police sedan: Acceleration 8, Handling/Squeal: 8/10, Frame/Crunch 6/8.

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

Awesome.

I was also thinking "Actor who does his own stunts". Start with the spy base, change a lot of skills, bonuses for any area where your fans or your movie posters are present.

Galaga Galaxian
Apr 23, 2009

What a childish tactic!
Don't you think you should put more thought into your battleplan?!

Golden Bee posted:

Awesome.

I was also thinking "Actor who does his own stunts". Start with the spy base, change a lot of skills, bonuses for any area where your fans or your movie posters are present.

Give them a schtick called "I did a scene like this once..."

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

Galaga Galaxian posted:

Give them a schtick called "I did a scene like this once..."

Yeah, but how would you stat it? You can map Feng Shui scenes to action movie scenes 1:1. (That's intentional.)

Galaga Galaxian
Apr 23, 2009

What a childish tactic!
Don't you think you should put more thought into your battleplan?!

Pay at [whatever] point, let them use their Info/Acting skill (or whatever) for something wildly inappropriate? I dunno.

The Lore Bear
Jan 21, 2014

I don't know what to put here. Guys? GUYS?!
Set it up as a once per scene bonus or something? Something like "Once per fight, say that you remember doing a scene like this on screen. Give a quick summary of how that scene was different than the situation you're currently in, then add (+1/+2) to your next attack or skill roll to repeat the practiced attack." That feels a little weak to be the only core shtick, but it could work.

The rest of the Spy should work well, possibly replacing Geopolitics for, like, actors and actresses. You could even keep Scoped Out or some variety of it. Gain +X defense in the second sequence, picking up your opponent's movements from interacting with them, etc.

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

STUNT TRAINING: Spend a Chi point. For the rest of the keyframe, you make stunts at +1 difficulty (instead of +2) or automatically add them when exceeding a target by 3.

ROLE RESEARCH: Your skills default to +8 instead of +7. You don't suffer juncture penalties to skills, unless it's something truly boring (peasantry) or something you couldn't have studied (kaiju wrangling.)

NOT IN THE FACE!: While suffering impairment, any attempts to utilize your good looks take 1 extra shot.

clockworkjoe
May 31, 2000

Rolled a 1 on the random encounter table, didn't you?
I am planning to run FS2 for the first time on Friday. I have an idea for an adventure - Hotline HK. Essentially a group of Hong Kongers heard about Jacket's murder spree in Miami and decided to imitate him in order to get rid of gangsters. They each wear an animal mask of course.

Outline so far is:

Tea Room fight - typical hit on Triads - stumble across a MacGuffin and take it from corrupt cop that was selling it to Triads.

Escape to Kowloon Walled City - the PCs cleaned up KWC first so the normal citizens living there protect them from the police.

Attack by Russian Mafia - they want MacGuffin really bad - PCs have to protect KWC while escape with MacGuffin.

If PCs want to solve mystery of MacGuffin, they need to go to location A and deal with a mysterious American only known as Richard.

I also want some backup locations in case the PCs decide to pursue a different goal. Ideas?

I want modern stuff only - no chi war or sorcery right now. Any suggestions for generic enemy stats and other tips for running it?

The Lore Bear
Jan 21, 2014

Is the goal to transition this into anything, or is this just a fun one-shot/mini-campaign sort of deal? Do you want to hint at the Chi War or any of the magic at all? What about the martial arts being more than just Kick Hard, Punch Hard?

When dealing with Triads/Gangsters/etc, having a warehouse fight always works out. Either the gangsters are smuggling things in, smuggling things out, storing illegal things, etc. Hell, they can even invite the heroes there, saying they have hostages or there's a source there. It's a nice generic location to fall back on. Call it (Color) (Animal) Storage, and run from there. Also, nightclubs are a big common place to fight gangsters. It's nice because you can even stumble into one without too much trouble, and the basics of Loud Music + People is easy enough to adlib ideas for. Alternatively, if they're actively seeking out criminals, a gambling boat is usually big enough and unique enough to create a memorable situation, even if getting there has to be pretty deliberate.

The enemies section is pretty good at giving basic stats for all sorts of mooks/featured foes, and that it takes adding a shtick or +1/-1 somewhere within the presets to give some variety without putting in too much work. Have a list of names (both Chinese and Russian) if you're doing it on the fly, and pick them as needed for each kind of fight.

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009
That actually makes me want to run the reverse scenario - the PCs are police/journalists/etc. investigating a spree of mass murders where the perpetrator is described as wearing an animal mask, but in actual fact is a transformed animal that was exposed to magic and partially reverted. Might make a good in-road into the chi war stuff.

clockworkjoe
May 31, 2000

Rolled a 1 on the random encounter table, didn't you?

thelazyblank posted:

Is the goal to transition this into anything, or is this just a fun one-shot/mini-campaign sort of deal? Do you want to hint at the Chi War or any of the magic at all? What about the martial arts being more than just Kick Hard, Punch Hard?

When dealing with Triads/Gangsters/etc, having a warehouse fight always works out. Either the gangsters are smuggling things in, smuggling things out, storing illegal things, etc. Hell, they can even invite the heroes there, saying they have hostages or there's a source there. It's a nice generic location to fall back on. Call it (Color) (Animal) Storage, and run from there. Also, nightclubs are a big common place to fight gangsters. It's nice because you can even stumble into one without too much trouble, and the basics of Loud Music + People is easy enough to adlib ideas for. Alternatively, if they're actively seeking out criminals, a gambling boat is usually big enough and unique enough to create a memorable situation, even if getting there has to be pretty deliberate.

The enemies section is pretty good at giving basic stats for all sorts of mooks/featured foes, and that it takes adding a shtick or +1/-1 somewhere within the presets to give some variety without putting in too much work. Have a list of names (both Chinese and Russian) if you're doing it on the fly, and pick them as needed for each kind of fight.

Just a one shot to learn the rules more than anything else. I'm not really interested in the Chi War setting. If the game clicks with my group, I'll probably run some more one shots using Hotline Miami as a setting then I have an idea to reskin the Wuxia material to make it fit Bloodborne - basically a prequel type game where the characters are hunters.

I can't believe I missed the enemy section in the book. I was just focused on reading the game mechanics parts so I understood the rules.

The Lore Bear
Jan 21, 2014

The enemies section of most books are usually moreso solely for making your own enemies or have a large variety of stuff you don't need. The FS2 one is really good for exciting combats that don't feel too stompy in either direction without some wild rolls.

If you're looking to keep it one-shot and outside of the Chi War, it's pretty easy to skin the slightly supernatural bits like the high-damage fists of martial artists as weapons, or ranged magical attacks as guns. Most of the extra shticks that aren't specifically listed as For Sorcerors/Cyborgs/etc are nice and generic, and you can imagine all sorts of basically-normal people having to give them each some sort of flavor. But it's remarkably easy to keep things moving with just a few stat blocks and knowing that you can shift points around without too much breaking of the game. Just know that if you shift an attack stat up by 2 or more, you're making it very hard to miss starting characters. Same with defense and making it hard for character to hit.

Given the vibe you're going for, keep the connective tissue light. Don't jump straight from fight to fight, but keep it story-light and obvious. A gang member talking about someone higher up on the chain who is in (next location), give people some time to react, then move on. Are you planning on still using melodramatic hooks? Will the characters know each other outside of the masks?

Zephirum
Jan 7, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

Mooks are like 4e minions but even weaker, so don't be afraid to throw obscenely large numbers of them at the PCs. If you do make sure to print out a list of pre-rolled attacks from the website. It'll save you a lot of time. The regular enemies are generic enough that they should easily slot into Hotline Miami's archetypes and beyond.

I think Feng Shui and Hotline Miami both generally emphasize the importance of environment for staging fights, so the book's GM advice is really good here. Focus on sufficiently vague location descriptions and make a list of action gags for enemies and players to do -- like in KWC gangsters sliding down exposed water pipes, getting thrown through a wall into an overcrowded apartment, etc.

I ran a Hotline one-shot for an audience that it turns out hadn't played the games, so it was fine defaulting to 80s action themes. Curious to see how it goes for you!

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

If you're doing a 1 shot, let them pick melodramatic hooks that tie in already.

"Who here's most likely to have a brother kidnapped by the Russians?"

Manic_Misanthrope
Jul 1, 2010

This seems like fun, might have to get it and start running things

Doodmons
Jan 17, 2009
So what's the deal with the Back For Seconds gun schtick? It's really awesome, but not one of the archetypes has it or is capable of Awesomeing Up and getting it as far as I can see. Is that an error, is there another way of getting schticks or am I just blind?

The Lore Bear
Jan 21, 2014

There's a handful of shticks that can't really be picked up by anyone but fall within the "tested shtick" category. Most of them were removed during the playtest because they basically blocked out similar shticks. According to people who worked on the book, they were added to allow for GMs who were more comfortable running higher powered games to give gun people a better way to keep up with high-level magic/chi/etc shticks. There's no default way other than asking your GM directly for it instead of similar shticks.

ShineDog
May 21, 2007
It is inevitable!
Picked this up. It's interesting and the initiative/shots system is really cool and elegant and I'm incredibly surprised I've never seen it elsewhere. It seems like it's this games real innovation and i'd steal the gently caress out of it for anything I made.

Working up a oneshot thats kind of Far Cry 1 / Metal Gear where a group of holidaymaking ex special forces and ninjas are marooned on an island with a secret murderbase.

ShineDog fucked around with this message at 17:10 on Apr 9, 2016

Doodmons
Jan 17, 2009
Finally got to run FS2. I did the Red Packet Rumble with a Magic Cop, a Killer and Big Bruiser Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson. They absolutely clowned the first encounter, kicking the everloving gently caress out of Sheng, with the Rock RKOing him into a fountain while the Killer and Cop repeatedly unloaded weapons into his face. The Killer killed every single mook in a single attack. I read out the bit about the Ascended making sure they get off scott free and the party went "aww hell naw" so we decided to add another encounter to the session where they stopped them. When the party got to the demon temple, the Boss got repeatedly shot in the heart and thrown through masonry and basically just got the poo poo pushed into his head. A random mook did 29 damage to the Rock, by exploding a dice a million times. Both demons got immediately banished in the first sequence by the Magic Cop. As a bonus encounter, we decided to have a car chase where Tony and Sheng attempted to get to the airport, assisted by an enforcer and some goons sent by the Ascended. There was a lot of leaping from vehicle to vehicle, some Brock Samsoning as people dove through windscreens to take the driver seat, an exploding truck full of nitromethane, a detour through a supermarket and an eventual massive beatdown, gundown and covering in burning nitromethane which led to all the bads dead on the roadside. A passing traffic cop tried to arrest the party, was successfully bribed by the Killer and then promptly arrested for taking a bribe by the Magic Cop.

Overall, would definitely play/run again. I really enjoyed the madcap combat antics, the shot counter system works really really well and the archetypes are a lot of fun. We thought the car chase rules overcomplicated things a little bit, with having to keep track of the cars and everyone in them. The game is a little thin on the ground outside of combat as well (intentionally so, really.)

The Lore Bear
Jan 21, 2014

Yeah, the focus of FS is on the combat for a reason. Driving combat/chases are an extra layer that aren't really needed, so my GM just turned it into a normal combat with Driving used for action stunts with the vehicles involved. It wasn't as interesting, but it was a lot easier to track what the hell was going on for the most part, and not have to track PC/NPC health, Chase points, car distances, etc.

It's a really fun system, especially when everyone is involved and wanting to participate in the fun.

Doodmons posted:

...with the Rock RKOing him into a fountain while the Killer and Cop repeatedly unloaded weapons into his face.

I am offended by this terrible stealing of moves. OFFENDED.

ShineDog
May 21, 2007
It is inevitable!

Doodmons posted:

The game is a little thin on the ground outside of combat as well (intentionally so, really.)

Just from casually reading, as fun as it sounds, it seems a little thin inside combat too. Obviously theres infinite variety in terms of narrative, but it seems odd there's not really any kind of that FATE style thing of "I use my engineering to blow the light fuse, now we are fighting in the dark!" and creating advantages (That I've seen) it all seems to be some flavour of attack.

Lynx Winters
May 1, 2003

Borderlawns: The Treehouse of Pandora
Immunity bonuses aren't really played up often in the book's attempt to stay mathematically quick and simple, but it turns out they're also an answer for using stunts for a mechanical bonus rather than a narrative one.

The Lore Bear
Jan 21, 2014

ShineDog posted:

Just from casually reading, as fun as it sounds, it seems a little thin inside combat too. Obviously theres infinite variety in terms of narrative, but it seems odd there's not really any kind of that FATE style thing of "I use my engineering to blow the light fuse, now we are fighting in the dark!" and creating advantages (That I've seen) it all seems to be some flavour of attack.

Between combat/action stunts and schticks, just trying to use everything you have as a character can be pretty interesting, but it may just be the people I've been playing with. Using immunity bonuses and/or action stunts as a basis for any benefits from skill checks still works pretty well, but this happened few and far between for most fighting scenes in the games I've played in.

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

Do immunity bonuses give a bonus to attack AND defense, or just defense?

Quinn2win
Nov 9, 2011

Foolish child of man...
After reading all this,
do you still not understand?
Just ran my first session of this, seems neat but I have a couple things I'm unsure about :
  • Can you spend a Fortune die after seeing the roll result, or do you need to declare it in advance?
  • Am I misreading the rules or is Stack the Odds the most absurdly OP Schtick in the book? For one Fortune you can retroactively avert any disaster, no matter how bad, and you can straight-up guarantee success if your stat is equal to or higher than the targete number.

The Lore Bear
Jan 21, 2014

ProfessorProf posted:

Just ran my first session of this, seems neat but I have a couple things I'm unsure about :
  • Can you spend a Fortune die after seeing the roll result, or do you need to declare it in advance?
  • Am I misreading the rules or is Stack the Odds the most absurdly OP Schtick in the book? For one Fortune you can retroactively avert any disaster, no matter how bad, and you can straight-up guarantee success if your stat is equal to or higher than the targete number.

Fortune Spend: It's not specified in the book either way from what I can tell. Depending on how you want to run it, I'd say it's more important to do it consistently rather than any specific way. I've played with both before the roll and after the roll, and it doesn't stop silly fortune spends chasing after rolls/etc.

Stack the Odds is pretty nice, but it's a reach to call it absurdly OP. Without it being as strong as it is, everyone would just play a Spy who's got an effective +2 higher attack value, more skills and access to driving stunts. And costing a fortune is big once you get to boss/uber-boss fights, where you might need that fortune to not get murdered by average GM rolls. It's still really good, though. No arguments there. Check out some of the Fu Shticks and other special abilities in the book. There's some really good, interesting ones in there that do much more than Stack the Odds can, without needing to wait for a big roll or the right situations.

Quinn2win
Nov 9, 2011

Foolish child of man...
After reading all this,
do you still not understand?

thelazyblank posted:

And costing a fortune is big once you get to boss/uber-boss fights, where you might need that fortune to not get murdered by average GM rolls.

Hang on, how does this work? I thought Fortune was just used to boost your own roll, and rolls aren't opposed, so...

Lynx Winters
May 1, 2003

Borderlawns: The Treehouse of Pandora
Fortune can boost a dodge.

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

We roll Fortune w/ the roll. Goes a lot faster.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009
Yeah, I ruled that you have to declare Fortune spend when you roll the dice, and just roll the Fortune die with them.

• Locked thread