Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
minidracula
Dec 22, 2007

boo woo boo
People here might be interested in Klong: http://t3x.org/klong/

Somehow I didn't notice (until recently) that Internet Janitor had already mentioned this over a month before I posted this... I are dumb, sorry.

minidracula fucked around with this message at 04:09 on May 13, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

minidracula
Dec 22, 2007

boo woo boo
Anyone happen to be playing with Dyalog APL? I'm tinkering with it on Windows, and I'm hoping someone else has already done the work for me and made a easy-to-use 2D canvas object I can mess with. In some quick searching and scouting around on Dyalog's community forums, while there's some pack in GUI objects in the environment, they seem to mostly be for forms, grids/cells, traditional application widgets, graphs & charts, etc. I'm looking for something more like isigraph/gl2 from J. In one of the Dyalog community forum posts I found, there's mention that the preferred method would be to use a .NET widget (and use Dyalog APL/W's .NET integration to take advantage of it); does anyone have a suggestion, ideally that they've used?

I mostly want to play with programmatically generating 2D graphics as a display of states, etc. (my initial motivation was to reimplement some CAs and ALife simulations in APL).

• Locked thread