Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ericadia
Oct 31, 2007

Not A Unicorn

Perplx posted:

make your own mail server

while you're at it, have someone punch you in the face and balls while shouting POSTFIX CONFIG

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ericadia
Oct 31, 2007

Not A Unicorn

pram posted:

keynote and pages are fantastic

numbers is a piece of poo poo

Ericadia
Oct 31, 2007

Not A Unicorn
OpenOffice calc is okay. but actually it kinda sucks too

Ericadia
Oct 31, 2007

Not A Unicorn

Stymie posted:

calling windows 10's interface "slightly shittier" is bordering on mendacious

echinopsis posted:

i wish I could just buy excel on its own. oh and powerpoint. keynote would own but there will be times when we have to run them from windows machines. unless someone can tell me there is a windows keynote player I could put on a usb stick and reliably run 100+% of the time

just save the keynote presentation as a powerpoint presentation.

Ericadia
Oct 31, 2007

Not A Unicorn
important thing with bootcamp: when you get into the Windows installer, you have to delete the partition that boot camp assistant made so that Windows can format it to something useable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ericadia
Oct 31, 2007

Not A Unicorn

Roosevelt posted:

BS CS top 50

• Locked thread