Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
lampey
Mar 27, 2012

if they print enough that they would lose money because the printer is not working you should get two from a local company that services printers and has a contract. otherwise it doesn't matter because even the crappy hp inkjet do everything machines are cheap enough. this is the most expensive way to print per page and you will waste so much time with them.

printers with less features are more reliable and cheaper upfront in general.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lampey
Mar 27, 2012

echinopsis posted:

eh we decided i might just 'rate it, its gonna be used for a couple of hours a month tops. wgas

its for feeling like youre running office 1998

since excel is the main one of the bunch I'll bite the bullet. and none of this subscriptions poo poo either I dont want to uprgade i will be content using it for many decades to come

i wish I could just buy excel on its own. oh and powerpoint. keynote would own but there will be times when we have to run them from windows machines. unless someone can tell me there is a windows keynote player I could put on a usb stick and reliably run 100+% of the time

you can get excel standalone for mac but its like a hundred bucks. i think it costs double that in europe though

• Locked thread