Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

Sweevo posted:

you can buy pre-printed certificate paper with all the fancy borders and background patterns. depending on numbers it might work out cheaper/easier to use that and just print it in a normal printer

this is probably cheaper and more reasonable because good colour lasers are expensive as balls and the best use for an inkjet printer is during a fire when you need something to throw through a window

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

PleasureKevin posted:

yeah, do a "domain name transfer". you sign on to the current user's domain registrar (or have them do it), then they unlock it and should give you a code. you initiate a transfer from your domain registrar and use this code, and there you go. I think. I use hover.com cause it has a simple UI and not a lot of up-selling, but it's like a few dollars more than GoDaddy or w/e.

setting up your own email server is hell, don't do that. personally I use runbox (dm for a referral that gives me $10). when you set up your domain name you will come across DNS. this is where you point your domain to your website server. basically you sign up for runbox or whatever, then put mx.runbox.com in your DNS and you're good to go. then just set up in Mail.app or Outlook.

get a widows ISO and a USB drive. run "Bootcamp Assistant". this will load Windows on to the USB and then when you restart, it just starts installing just like it was a PC. after you set up windows, there's a package on the USB to install Macbook-specific drivers and stuff. after, just remember to hold Alt when you hear the "ding" on boot to choose between Mac and Windows when you want to change OS.

i'm the backwards typing with words not also spelled backwards

e: gently caress

e: why are you quotable normally kevin this fuckery is disturbing and scary

• Locked thread