Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
exe cummings
Jan 22, 2005

i need a brand statement, as well as a mission, vision, and core values proposition before i can proceed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

exe cummings
Jan 22, 2005

i'd buy a cloud solution

exe cummings
Jan 22, 2005

echinopsis posted:

so laser printers huh

brother a good brand?

do apple still make a laser printer?

i bought one of these old fuckers from a previous employer and it works great and the cartridges are cheap. assuming you dont care about color

Only registered members can see post attachments!

exe cummings
Jan 22, 2005

echinopsis posted:

oh gently caress can you still buy w7?

coz I can't really pirate with business poo poo. gently caress////// I dont NOT WANT anything wnmere. \

fcuuuuuuuu

i think there's even cloud-based windows instances you can get from someone, so you dont have to run bootcamp locally and your business partner could even log in to do whatever

exe cummings
Jan 22, 2005

agreed. do whatever you can to avoid owning a color printer

exe cummings
Jan 22, 2005

echinopsis posted:

so so what is the best way of dealing with massive client lists in an excel ssreadhseet

Get this into a real client management system asap. Even if you have to do it by hand or pay an intern. The payoff of even the cheap cloud solutions will be worth it over excel

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

exe cummings
Jan 22, 2005

flakeloaf posted:

i'm the backwards typing with words not also spelled backwards

e: gently caress

e: why are you quotable normally kevin this fuckery is disturbing and scary

the css only applies to his posts

i think zdr did it to test the cloud

• Locked thread