Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rabble rabble
Mar 24, 2015

Nap Ghost
I feel bad, like making the teacher run the lovely classroom full of rampaging idiots in his free time online is both cruel and cheating

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

why does lowtax turn our heroes into villains?

lowtax is basically satan, tempting them with the power to change the community

"if you were a mod, you could help make the forums a better place" he whispers into their ears. he knows that this is impossible, but it amuses him to see them struggle with the sysyphean task. the better the poster, the more satisfaction he gets from watching them twisted into a mockery of the poster they used to be. once they finally break he either demods or bans them and the cycle begins anew

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
Good luck buddy, you're going to need it. Hope you have an airtight internet footprint.

InterceptorV8
Mar 9, 2004

Loaded up and trucking.We gonna do what they say cant be done.
Well, how is GBS gonna feel when they give an old man a stroke.

frogge
Apr 7, 2006

welcome to the thunderdome genesplicer

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam

Pitdragon posted:

lowtax is basically satan, tempting them with the power to change the community

"if you were a mod, you could help make the forums a better place" he whispers into their ears. he knows that this is impossible, but it amuses him to see them struggle with the sysyphean task. the better the poster, the more satisfaction he gets from watching them twisted into a mockery of the poster they used to be. once they finally break he either demods or bans them and the cycle begins anew

I view it more like this: Lowtax is Sauron. I am Saruman. And you... you are my Uruk-Hai. Together, you and I will burn the villages and storm the citadels and leave none who oppose us standing.

Just keep off my lawn.

The Bible
May 8, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 21 hours!

genesplicer posted:

I view it more like this: Lowtax is Sauron. I am Saruman. And you... you are my Uruk-Hai. Together, you and I will burn the villages and storm the citadels and leave none who oppose us standing.

Just keep off my lawn.

Which Star Trek is the best?

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!
Genesplicer will usher in a new golden age for SomethingAwful/GBS and Make America Great Again. :patriot:

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
what's the mod forum like, genesplicer?

Dogmeat
Jun 20, 2003

Woof!

Your mod star should be more scientifically accurate.

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
better him than me

Aug 4, 2010

this guy is like 70, i dont think being a mod for gbs is good for your health dude

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

genesplicer posted:

Just keep off my lawn.

Are you still telling people you're old?! You're not even 60!!

Brute Hole Force
Dec 25, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Better an old gently caress than a fat gently caress yo.

ShaqDiesel
Mar 21, 2013
Doe's GBS have a 9 pm curfew now? :mmmhmm:

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
woah

Someone who isn't on their phone tell me if the old GS has ever even been probated. Little too squeaky clean if you ask me

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

Sheep-Goats posted:

woah

Someone who isn't on their phone tell me if the old GS has ever even been probated. Little too squeaky clean if you ask me

His rap sheet is about a billion times more egregious than mine. Can't believe they let some rebel degenerate like that mod GBS.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Hes gonna get back at everyone that said Hellbuster's comic was bad.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007
everyone please be nice to genesplicer pls :ohdear:

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
Is he the 70 year old goon? Mark my words, this will kill him if he is.

Lowtax modding this guy literally will kill him and it will be your fault.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
He won't be demodded, he'll be euthanized.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Say Nothing posted:

He won't be demodded, he'll be euthanized.

Do we have a Dr Kavorkian? Or will it be Dr. Kyankaian after he dies from mod stress induced heart attack?

sluggo is mad
Jan 14, 2012

Buglord
se guys, we don't get the mods we want, they meltdown and turn into the mods we deserve

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Microwaves Mom posted:

Is he the 70 year old goon? Mark my words, this will kill him if he is.

Lowtax modding this guy literally will kill him and it will be your fault.

No, that was tokaii who was banned a year or so ago

monkey
Jan 20, 2004

by zen death robot
Yams Fan

Hector Beerlioz posted:

No, that was tokaii who was banned a year or so ago

Same sort of bullshit will happen to genesplicer now, someone will get butthurt, claim he's a pedo and he'll get run out of town.

Gonna miss you genesplicer, you were a good poster.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Why did tokaii get banned

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Flesh Forge posted:

Good luck buddy, you're going to need it. Hope you have an airtight internet footprint.

if anyone tries to doxx genesplicer they will know the bite of my hanzo steel blade

pls be nice to genesplicer

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!
After having my heart skip a beat and realizing that ol' grampa Gene is instead a mod, I'd rather he be dead.

Goonspeed you old fart. It was nice reading your personal accounts of trivial, yet captivating history.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
Can I request a 6 hr probation from genesplicer to go with my sweetass Noni probation? I'm trying to collect the set.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

why the hell is butt wizard still a mod here he hasn't been here in ages or done anything

Fart Puzzle
Jul 25, 2007

compressed fart pieces

don't die grandpa

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS

genesplicer posted:

Just keep off my lawn.

aren't you worried some crazy goon/SS member is going to dox you and ruin your career?

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
Congratulations genesplicer! Hit me with a 6 hour and use this as the probation reason:

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind
Genesplicer is good.

Saga
Aug 17, 2009

Genesplicer, this should be your avatar.

Also

Elukka posted:

Genesplicer is good.

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!
Genesplicer is cool and all, but if we want an old goon in charge around here, I want Tokai. he seems like a dude who can get poo poo done.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

The Dregs posted:

Genesplicer is cool and all, but if we want an old goon in charge around here, I want Tokai. he seems like a dude who can get poo poo done.

genesplicer's teacher skills will make him a great mod si nce -- much like children in class -- we are a mob of immature and wildly stupid monsters

monkey
Jan 20, 2004

by zen death robot
Yams Fan

Isaac posted:

Why did tokaii get banned

SAclopedia posted:

There was a drama bomb in the ArchAge game thread about a member who was a known pedophile, whom the goon guild leaders did not kick out.

Tokaii posted to say that the guy, who was trying to bang a 15 year old girl in Iceland, isn't technically into pedophilia, because that's the age of consent in Iceland. Which may be technically true, but SA is not based in Iceland, so Tokaii was banned for being a pedophile defender.

If I recall correctly, he was not banned, but posted a banme thread in GBS after being accused of being a pedo himself, he used to be a girl's softball coach or some bullshit like that, clearly damning evidence. Every fucker in that pack of mongrels should have been banned instead of Tokaii IMO, but that sort of thinking is what got redshirt into trouble too, as he defended Tokaii at the time by dishing out a bunch of probations and was branded a pedo-defender-defender.

Genesplicer has a pedo right there in his avatar though, which will be more than enough evidence for the same group of fuckwits when the time comes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

ArcheAge was loving awesome for all the goon drama it caused, GOTY 2014

also gratz (i guess) genesplicer.
I know you've posted a bit in all iterations of gbs and haven't had a breakdown or ranted about how bad everyone here is so maybe you'll be a chill mod.

• Locked thread