Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
iSurrender
Aug 25, 2005
Now with 22% more apathy!
Just wanted to pop in and say thanks to the creator of this.

(Though I hate that I probably wont ever get the entire tree lit up.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iSurrender
Aug 25, 2005
<30 mins to write the interpreter, >60 mins to find the one bug which was caused by sloppy reading of the instructions.

iSurrender
Aug 25, 2005

On twitter Dec 16th Eric Wastl posted:

Today is the last easy #AdventOfCode puzzle. It's all uphill from here. (Or downhill, if it were a roller coaster.)

With the exception of today and day 19 part 2 I don't think the recent ones have been harder though.
I think the worst ones before that was Day 12 part 2 and Day 7.

iSurrender
Aug 25, 2005
Getting the wrong answer for today's part 1, despite it working for the example case. Frustrating.

edit: Because Im a sloppy moron. Got it.

iSurrender fucked around with this message at 09:44 on Dec 6, 2016

• Locked thread