Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Domus
May 7, 2007

Kidney Buddies
Marathon
Aaah, they're everywhere!

Gauntlet Legends attract mode
Use magic to kill death.

House of the Dead attract mode
Look out! They're coming!

Is it sad we've made it this far without an "all your base are belong to us"?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Domus
May 7, 2007

Kidney Buddies

Shalhavet posted:

Cave Johnson's lemon rant from Portal 2.

Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade! Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your drat lemons; what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down... with the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!

I've got a t-shirt that references that line, advertising "Cave Johnson's Lemon Grenades: When life gives you lemons, you burn life's house down!", which I wore to a meetup with one of my good customers. That day, I discovered that he had previously lost everything in a house fire, and still was extremely emotional about it. Oops.

• Locked thread