Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HenryEx
Mar 25, 2009

...your cybernetic implants, the only beauty in that meat you call "a body"...
Grimey Drawer
Isaac and his mother lived alone in a small house, on a hill. Isaac kept to himself, drawing pictures and playing with his toys as his mom watched christian broadcasts on the television. Life was simple, and they were both happy. That was, until the day Isaac's mom heard a voice from above...
YOUR SON HAS BECOME CORRUPTED BY SIN. HE NEEDS TO BE SAVED.
"I will do my best to save him, my Lord", Isaac's mother replied, rushing into Isaac's room, removing all that is evil from his life. Again, the voice called to her.
ISAAC'S SOUL IS STILL CORRUPT. HE NEEDS TO BE CUT OFF FROM ALL THAT IS EVIL IN THIS WORLD, AND CONFESS HIS SINS.
"I will follow your instructions, Lord. I have faith in thee!", Isaac's mother replied, as she locked Isaac in his room, away from the evils of the world. One last time, Isaac's mom heard the voice of God.
YOU'VE DONE AS I'VE ASKED, BUT I STILL QUESTION YOUR DEVOTION TO ME - TO PROVE YOUR FAITH, I WILL ASK ONE LAST THING FROM YOU
"Yes Lord, anything", Isaac's mom begged.
TO PROVE YOUR LOVE AND DEVOTION, I REQUIRE A SACRIFICE. YOUR SON, ISAAC, WILL BE THAT SACRIFICE GO INTO HSI ROOM AND END HIS LIFE AS AN OFFERING TO ME, TO PROVE THAT YOU LOVE ME ABOVE ALL ELSE.
"Yes Lord", she replied, grabbing a butcher's knife from the kitchen table. Isaac, watching through a crack in his door, trembled in fear. Scrambling around, searching for a hiding place, he noticed a trap door to the basement hidden under his rug. Without hesitation, he flung open the hatch, just as his mother burst through the door, and threw himself into the unknown depths below.

It's a p. long line, but i got it memorized, inflection and all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HenryEx
Mar 25, 2009

Grimey Drawer
I recognize this one.

"You. Bacta. Now."

HenryEx
Mar 25, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Brazilianpeanutwar posted:

"After all, it is only hu-man to commit a sin.....KEHEHEHEHEH!".

oswald.wav

HenryEx
Mar 25, 2009

Grimey Drawer
"HACK THE PLANET!" - Punished Ocelot

HenryEx
Mar 25, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Rasklapanje hates fire.

:argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HenryEx
Mar 25, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Walton Simons posted:

What an expensive mistake you turned out to be. I've ordered the troops to kill you, because quite frankly I don't have the patience to wait for one of those drat killswitches to work.

• Locked thread