Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Xad
Jul 2, 2009

"Either Sonic is God, or could kill God, and I do not care if there is a difference!"

College Slice
Sonic Adventure

"Watch out! You're gonna crash! Ahh."

Sonic Adventure 2

"That blue hedgehog again, of all places"

"I'VE FOUND YOU, FAKER!"

"Faker? You're comparing yourself to me? Ha. You're not even good enough to be my fa-"

"I'LLMAKEYOUEATTHOSEWORDS"

And how could I forget this line from basically every Metal Slug game: "RAWKIT LAWN CHAIR"

Xad has a new favorite as of 17:15 on Dec 7, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xad
Jul 2, 2009

"Either Sonic is God, or could kill God, and I do not care if there is a difference!"

College Slice

Roro posted:

Ontopic, has somebody done "ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US" yet?

Two people have asked about this, but nobody has actually said it's been "burned into their brain" probably because Zero Wing is a pretty meh game, but also because the actual game itself has none of that voice acting.

Xad
Jul 2, 2009

College Slice
"WEISS, you DUMBASS! You better start making sense you rotten book, or you're gonna be sorry! Maybe I'll rip your pages out one by one, or maybe I'll put you in the GODDAMN FURNACE! How can someone with such a big, smart brain be hypnotized like a little BITCH, huh!? '~Oh, Shadowlord, I love you Shadowlord. Come over here and give Weiss a big sloppy kiss, Shadowlord!~' Now pull your head out of your GODDAMN rear end and start loving helping us!"

Hell of a way to start the intro credits, Nier.

Xad has a new favorite as of 23:33 on Nov 15, 2016

Xad
Jul 2, 2009

College Slice
For Lordaeron!
For the Sin'dorei!
For Ire!
Ffffor the swaaarrrrm...
For Quel'thalas!

CITIZENS OF DALARAN

• Locked thread