Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Assassin's Creed II
Itsa me, Mario!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
"Time to die!"
"Die!"
"This is yours"
"This is for you"

"Hey, I'm in your town"

"Murphy Murphy"
"Tango Down"

YOU MUST GATHER YOUR PARTY BEFORE VENTURING FORTH

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
death

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
"Oh Jesus, ohgodohgodohgod"
"aaah" *pulse rifle sounds*

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
Star Fox 64 is a great radio play before it's a pretty good rail shooter.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
Hup. Hnnnnnnnng.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
Something breathes. You Die.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

I'm still not sure what that means. Mistranslated "Checked the pilot light" maybe?

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
Attack me if you dare, I will crush you!

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

DrSnakeLaser posted:

For the Overlord! :haw:

Oh! I forgot all about the minions.

Good wolfy!

For yoooooouu!
For me!

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
Moving at the speed of death. :black101:

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
I'm guybrush threepwood, mighty pirate

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

Domus posted:

t-shirt... customers... Oops.

I'm the least fashion conscious person alive, but this was inevitable.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
Obscure time:

Hammer up!

Pants.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

FactsAreUseless posted:

"I knew the dame would be trouble as soon as she walked in. They called her the Valkyrie, and I could see why. If she sang, it was all over. Who am I? My name's Max. I'm a private eye." -- Max Payne, Max Payne

There haven't been enough film noir narrations in video games.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
The devil take me

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
Late to the party here, but

"Justice reasons from - arrg"

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
"video games are for children"
-waluigi

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

beep by grandpa posted:

Waluigi never said this in any game he's ever appeared in you loving moron.

Post the quote or G.T.F.O.

Wario is Whizzing.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

Grimdude posted:

"I am Aka-"

"There is a pla-"

"My rogue scou-"

"I can hardly bel-"

The list goes on for a depressingly long time for just one game.

My favorite is "greetings honored trav-"

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
It is certain

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

Arcsquad12 posted:

I'm not the best blacksmith in Whiterun, EORLUND GRAYMANE'S got that honor. All I ask is a fair chance.

I simply can't fill an order that size. Why don't you swallow that stubborn pride if yours and ask EORLUND GRAYMANE for help.

I always remember that because they only recorded the name once and kept recycling it and splicing it into her dialogue.

The poo poo they go through to make killing important characters possible

• Locked thread