Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

More like "JUSTICE RAINS FROM AB-aahh...."

You must die... while you still can.

To end... like THISSS?!

Mierenneuker has a new favorite as of 19:37 on Nov 13, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

Capturing it was easy. Holding it will be hard...

Archonex posted:

Not from the same game, but:

"Even in death I still surf."

That's one radical dreadnought, dude.

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

Your sound card works perfectly.

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

You sure are good at murder! :D

Talent? Hah! That seems generous.

Seems we've reached an accord. Let's show yer enemies a jolly good time.

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

You win... BUT YOUR WORLD IS STILL DOOMED!

Like swatting insects! Like swatting insects!

Ha-hah! I live!

Sneaky! Shush, quiet!

Mogor decim- no. Mogor destr- uh, wait no. Mogor KILL!

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

It's not a video game line, but the Battle.net client has an option to shut down when you launch a game. You can also toggle a setting so it gives you a countdown with the option to keep the client running.

Whenever I see "not yet" I imagine it being said in Antonio Banderas' voice.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocQnag6Z0B0

Mierenneuker has a new favorite as of 10:22 on Aug 23, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

In the pipe, 5x5.

• Locked thread