Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Instant Sunrise posted:

Star Wars: Rogue Squadron
"Rogue Squadron, where's our cover?!"
"I'm clear, but my fight is down!"
"Abort Mission! The AT-PT's have been destroyed!"

I haven't played this game in over 15 years probably and I heard every one of these clear as if I was playing it now.

Others:
The Space Marine yelling "INCOMIIIIIIING!" in the beginning of the intro video for WH40K: Dawn of War

"Ralof! You damned traitor! Out of my way!"

"Alhamdullilah! Allah has granted us victory!" -- I think this was the only victory line recorded for the Egyptians in Medieval II: Total War so when you autoresolve all the little mop-up battles after winning a big one you hear this like five times in a row.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

I don't know if it counts as a line per se but that little "Nyuuuhuh... ohhhh...." noise that every single human enemy in KOTOR makes when they die.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

I love the enemy dialogue in Bloodborne, and whichever voice actor delivered "YOU PLAGUE-RIDDEN RAT!!" should get some kind of award.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

JOHN CLEESE: You're... you're dressed as a chicken. What are you... what are you planning to do... dressed as a chicken?

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

: Why aren't we killing yet?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Panic! at Nabisco posted:

WOLVES FEAR FIRE, ARISEN

When Divinity: Original Sin first came out, it had some audio balancing issues such that ambient town chatter was MUCH louder than it was supposed to be, so I'll forever have a few lines from the first town in my brain

"NO ONE HAS AS MANY FRIENDS AS THE MAN WITH MANY CHEESES!"

" 'alibut...sheep's cheese...tomatoes..."

♫ ♪ Cyseal, Cyseal, shiver me timbers and slither me eels ♫ ♪

• Locked thread