Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Pick the wrong voices at the start of a Might and Magic game and you’re going to have a bad time.

“Hmmmm!”

“We can find a use for this!”

“Okaaaay, whoooo forgot tae take a baaaaaaaaaath?”

“We are aaaaalll awaaaare that these WOODS are full of BRIGANDS, yeees?”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

"My name is JC Denton... and this is more than just a job now." - JC Denton, Deus Ex

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

"N*gger" - Bowser, Mario Kart 8

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

wolves hunt in packs.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

“Wah! This body… these moves. It’s like… like nothing I’ve ever felt before! These clownish limbs… only now do I understand the true power of the ever-funky groove within them!! Foolish Super Mario brothers… this last dance will be your… grim fandango!!!” – Waluigi, Dance Dance Revolution: Mario Mix 2: Grim Fandango

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

ARMSTRONG: You know the first thing I'm going to do when I'm President, Jack? Before I steer this beautiful country back onto its rightful path? I'm going to gently caress!

RAIDEN: Huh?!

ARMSTRONG: That's right, Jack! I'm going to gently caress! I need to gently caress so badly... I NEED to gently caress, Jack! A man is only as powerful as the mighty God-given organ that drives him, and son, Big Dick and the Twins have been left hanging for too long! Well, no more! I'm going to gently caress in the Oval Office... on national television... everywhere in Washington! I'm going to show those flabby suits and lily-livered lobbyists how a REAL man fucks! And then, when I'm done with my inaugural fuckfest, I'm going to take to the White House lawn with our great Lady Liberty herself, and you know what I'm gonna do?

RAIDEN: Lemme guess... you're going to gently caress her?

ARMSTRONG: No, son! Dammit, you still don't understand! Lady Liberty is the most beautiful woman there is... and me and her are gonna make sweet, sweet love.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

"What a fool you are. I'm a god. How can you kill a god? What a grand and intoxicating innocence. How could you be so naive? There is no escape. No Recall or Intervention can work in this place. Come. Lay down your weapons. One time the guy who played Mr. Belvedere sat on his own balls and they had to stop filming for a couple of days."

Dagoth Ur, Morrowind

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

"Optimus, my son... The matrix of leadership falls to you now. Never forget who you are..." - Metroid Prime, Metroid Prime

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Please don't troll this thread.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

"Instead of ponds and streams we have pools of bubbling tar and rivers of sludge. It gladdens me to the core" - Grimer, Pokemon Red and Blue

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

you did not reach the nuclear throne

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

"I'm the King of gently caress. The King of gently caress. That's me. That's what they call me, in Touissant, and in Vizima. Geralt the gently caress King. I'm out of control with the power to gently caress." - Geralt the King of gently caress, the Witcher

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

"You've been in a coma for quite some time. Yes, yes, you'd like to know how long. I'm afraid it has been... 100 years." - Old Man, The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Grant us eyes if you want to
Grant us eyes and we'll be free
Cause our friends can't see and cause they can't see
They suffer from idiocy

Grant us eyes, grant us eyes, like you did the Vacuous Rom
Grant us eyes, grant us eyes, Kos or some say Kosm
Eyes on brains
Oh well the eyes on brains
Ah yes the eyes on brains

- Micolashes without Hats, Eyes on Brains

Lunchmeat Larry has a new favorite as of 16:54 on Mar 14, 2017

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

"Everything that lives is designed to end. We are perpetually trapped in a never-ending spiral of life and death. Is this a curse? Or some kind of punishment? I often think about the god who blessed us with this cryptic puzzle...and wonder if he'll ever suck the beans + nuggets out of my fat juicy turdcutter." - 2B, Nier Automata

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

"Before BJ, that great brute, we were content with our radio messages, our graffiti, stashing #TheResistance pamphlets around Berlin. With his violent antifa tactics, he changed us... we gained men, but we lost our soul. Now there is carnage and brutality on both sides. Those of us who are left have become just as bad as those we fight against. What doomed us all was forgetting our greatest principle... When they go low, we go high." - Catherine, Wolfenstein: The New Colossus

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

A BOX OF K BUPS COMPLETELY RESTORES YOUR ENERGY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

"They call you the nameless one... the great irony of being is that they fail to comprehend the tao. Soon we will all understand that the good things... and the bad things... are part of one greater hole; neutral Things." -- deionarra, drus ex: human rebotormebt

• Locked thread