Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005
"I KNOW THIS HURTS YOU."

"ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL."

"YOU WILL KNOW PAIN, SHEPARD."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005
"The gods of Olympus have abandoned me. Now...there is no hope."

"And Kratos cast himself from the highest mountain in all of Greece. After ten years of suffering; ten years of endless nightmares--it would finally come to an end. Death would be his escape from madness."

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

theshim posted:

Weiss, you dumbass! Start making sense, you rotten book, or you're gonna be sorry. Maybe I'll rip your pages out, one by one. Or maybe I'll put you into the goddamn furnace! How can someone with such a big, smart brain get hypnotized like a little bitch, huh?! 'Oh, Shadowlord, I love you Shadowlord, come over here and give Weiss a big sloppy kiss, Shadowlord!' Now pull your head out of your goddamned rear end and start loving helping us!

Haha, holy poo poo. How could I have forgotten Nier, the trollingest of all Cavia's games?

That line, by the way, was delivered by a murderous hermaphrodite wearing lingerie and wielding two absurdly large swords.

Fritz Coldcockin has a new favorite as of 21:00 on Dec 8, 2015

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

theshim posted:

oh my god shut the gently caress up :argh:

It's also the first thing you hear when you start the game up. With no explanation, naturally.

I know it wasn't meant to be, but that game is just so wonderfully wacky. The only thing that makes sense is that Nier is a father and his kid is dying of...something.

For content:

C&C Red Alert 2: "We're going to ruin somebody's day."

Torchlight: "You have gained in experience!"

Assassin's Creed 2 (Ezio): "Nothing is true. Everything is permitted."

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

Instant Sunrise posted:

"Check your fire Skywalker, those are civilian!"

"I've received word that General Crix Madine wants to defect."

• Locked thread