Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stool Sample
Nov 8, 2006

EVERYONE Poops!?

Lipstick Apathy
I may have to get in on this reboot thing. Is there a Goonsquad on that server yet?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stool Sample
Nov 8, 2006

EVERYONE Poops!?

Lipstick Apathy
I'm in reboot as Zwiebelfisch. So far it's been pretty cool.

Stool Sample
Nov 8, 2006

EVERYONE Poops!?

Lipstick Apathy
Is anyone else having trouble logging in? I get to the world selection screen, but there's no worlds on the list, and I get booted out after a minute or so. I'm using the steam client if it helps.

Stool Sample
Nov 8, 2006

EVERYONE Poops!?

Lipstick Apathy
Applying to the guild as Zwiebelfisch, assuming there's still room.

Stool Sample
Nov 8, 2006

EVERYONE Poops!?

Lipstick Apathy
Are goons still playing on the reboot server or has everyone migrated back to the other servers?

Stool Sample
Nov 8, 2006

EVERYONE Poops!?

Lipstick Apathy
sup goons, anyone still playing on either el nido or reboot? I joined a pubbie guild on reboot and it's just as quiet

I miss playing with a bunch of goons :/

Stool Sample
Nov 8, 2006

EVERYONE Poops!?

Lipstick Apathy

Silento posted:

Mike and Jams/Bob/whatever-his-SA-name-is and I are playing, I'm only playing a little bit right now though. Jams isn't in Goonsquad, so it's just me and Mike I think. Dunno how active Mike is, he afks a lot though. I'm really, really looking forward to 5th job and the V update. Just one month to go! I guess I should start working on a new OP, lol. Any ideas for a thread title? Although it does seem kinda dumb to make a new thread when this one is only 7 pages...

Edit: Oh, us three are on Reboot.

Awesome. My bishop on reboot is Zweibelfisch. I'm thinking of making a demonslayer as well, but I haven't been playing too much because of grad school poo poo (I have some time off coming up though.) I will likely leave my pubbie guild if there's a bunch of active goons, because gently caress pubbie bs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stool Sample
Nov 8, 2006

EVERYONE Poops!?

Lipstick Apathy
Could someone in the guild accept Zwiebelfisch and/or DrinkyMeg? The pubbie guild I was slumming it with booted me for inactivity (apparently being busy with grad school isn't cool with them :v: )

• Locked thread