Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nighthand
Nov 4, 2009

what horror the gas

I'm too busy playing DFO to play Maple but I'll be damned if I can't stop paying attention to it.

Don't forget you're playing a game that funds the shadowy puppetmasters pulling all our strings https://nexonexposed.wordpress.com/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nighthand
Nov 4, 2009

what horror the gas

Good news! They'll be making Zakum harder in the future, by giving it insta-kill attacks, positioning attacks, and mobility. http://orangemushroom.net/2015/10/14/kms-ver-1-2-247-zakum-update-hunting-changes/

Nighthand
Nov 4, 2009

what horror the gas

Obscurity posted:

Sounds good. Guess I'll pick this class up. Do you have to be a female for this? Or is the example given in the OP just...an example?

I'm reasonably certain that Kanna is no longer gender locked. Be aware though, as one of the Japanese classes, Kanna doesn't get much love or attention from the devs, since they go off the Korean content updates. This generally means when there are big class revamps they don't get anything, which isn't too bad, but it occasionally means Nexon will forget to add Fans (their weapon) to event stores and such. They haven't done that for a little while, but it has been known to happen.

Nighthand
Nov 4, 2009

what horror the gas

Suck-A-Sage posted:

Re-made an Aran as my main on reboot. It's good to see they're still lagging behind in terms of updates.
I miss my wolf underlying familiar and perm hyper rock :(

Aran and the other heroes are in the process of getting major revamps in Korea so it'll all come here in like six months or something.

Nighthand
Nov 4, 2009

what horror the gas

Blaze Wiz was hella fun and then got nerfed like six times. I dunno how they are now, but probably still pretty decent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nighthand
Nov 4, 2009

what horror the gas

Looks like they added DFO's Exorcism stat for the new area. That'll be fun (it's not fun)

• Locked thread