Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Umbreon
May 21, 2011
As someone who played MS on and off since 2005, what the gently caress is this reboot server poo poo? It looks loving amazing and takes out everything I didnt like about MS? Am I missing something here?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Umbreon
May 21, 2011
Well, I downloaded the game again, but what the hell happened to the font? Anything coming from an NPC on that white background is so blurry that half the time I can't even read it. I've tried changing my resolutions and enabling and disabling fullscreen, but neither seem to help. What gives?

Umbreon fucked around with this message at 11:22 on Dec 8, 2015

Umbreon
May 21, 2011

Arzachel posted:

If it's just the font, you can try disabling true type and or edge smoothing in windows settings.

No dice on either, they dont seem to affect the font ingame at all. Is there anything else you know of?

Umbreon
May 21, 2011
GoonSquad on Reboot is full, apparently. :negative:

Umbreon
May 21, 2011

Mill Village posted:

Just pick one and stick with it, you'll be better off in the long run.

It took me 55 levels to get to ardent mill and realize that hayato was a bad idea for my first char in the reboot server. :smith:

Are the Explorer classes still good?

Umbreon
May 21, 2011

sword_man.gif posted:

nl is having issues on reboot because they really suffer from being unfunded

What about shads?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Umbreon
May 21, 2011

LightningSquid posted:

I can't believe I'm installing this goddamn game again. Why did Nexon have to do something right?

I literally said that out loud while I was redownloading it. It's the smartest move I've ever seen a game company make.

Private servers stealing your playerbase? gently caress wasting money on tons of C&Ds, just your own private server!

• Locked thread