Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Abbyosaurus
Feb 18, 2013
Is anyone still alive out here? I've been totally MIA for a few years but i just started back up on Reboot. It's lonely. :( I see a few of you on Steam occasionally playing MapleStory... are you on Reboot or GRAZED? hit me up! I've gotten my demon slayer up to 167 or something because I have no life during the week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Abbyosaurus
Feb 18, 2013
Bahah. I basically went from 1-140 in a day on my demon slayer cos she was BURNIN'... and i have no life.

I just hit lv175 this morning. I hadn't been on in about 2 weeks, between my work schedule and being out of town for a week. An old friend from El Nido made a guild and I'd joined that one with him, but it's literally just the two of us and I never see him on because of time differences...but I just found out he's currently tempbanned because he'd started hacking, aaaand i don't really want to be associated with that. >_< so I may just ditch him and try to find someone to send me an invite to GoonSquad.

Mike does play! I ran into him for the first time yesterday, we did some bosses. Or rather, he carried me through some bosses cos I'm weak as poo poo. :(

Abbyosaurus
Feb 18, 2013

Silento posted:

I've never done Ursus, dunno how it works.

Root Abyss is decently interesting and not too hard, Zakum is even easier. If you do your Gollux preqs you can fight him soonish, but easy mode Gollux isn't much of a challenge (as the name implies).

Edit: You can also do Horntail at like 150 or 160, he's a boring boss but gives good exp. Krexel in Ulu City also gives good exp, not sure what level he is, 160+? I don't have much experience with Pink Bean so I can't really say how hard he is, maybe someone else in the thread knows.

I still have a hard time with Root Abyss and I can't get through normal Gollux to save my life... although, this is entirely because I'm so spoiled by my pet's autopot and some tanky demon slayer perks. I completely lose my poo poo when there's a potion cooldown, bosses start throwing me around or instakilling me. You mean I actually have to try to dodge things?! Ugh.

I didn't attempt Pink Bean until around lv175, my range was ~90k on my demon slayer and I couldn't do enough damage to take him out within the 30 minute time limit. Several upgrades later, my range is now around 110k and I can get through all of it within 15 minutes. The hardest part about him is his damage reflect, to my understanding, but I have enough HP to tank it if I accidentally hit him... as well as the ability to completely ignore the reflect with metamorphosis or just delay it from happening with bind.

• Locked thread