Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

is there a breakdown of all the characters you want to eventually wind up making because of character synergies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

is there a "help im an idiot baby and literally need my hand held for everything because i haven't played this poo poo in 9 years" post somewhere

this game is a goddamn void of excess now even on reboot

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

Arzachel posted:

Do your job advancements, maybe grind out some levels, maybe do some quests from the lightbulb on the left side of your screen???

yeah i guess the question is "did they remove literally every reason to quest in this game for the first 150 levels outside of just doing PQs or killing thousands of mobs"?

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

with the success of reboot you'd have to imagine a progression server or something is in the works

• Locked thread