Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
YES bread
Jun 16, 2006
Kanna definitely has a lot of spooky looking spells, including one that lowers mob respawn time on a map. I get the feeling it will come in handy if the servers ever come back up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YES bread
Jun 16, 2006

sword_man.gif posted:

servers are back down for unscheduled maintenance and i'll pretty much guarantee you it's because nexon doesn't know what overflow is

this game is so good

YES bread
Jun 16, 2006

Electric Lady posted:

Am I doing the right thing opening up those santa boxes? It seems like all they do is give me buffs and amazing items.

yes, open your heart out. the reboot coin vendor is in the event hall (teleport there from the dimensional mirror) and has a LOT of cool stuff, like gear/item slot expansions/damage skins

YES bread
Jun 16, 2006

Silento posted:

Check out the soon-to-be latest KMS class, EXPLODEMcPunchmans: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lr7f0yGqYuw :ssj:
Hopefully Max will have info up soon, and I'm sure a 4th job video will be on Spadows before long.

punch-gun chamber ui :shittypop:

YES bread
Jun 16, 2006
Looks like we are getting some Kinesis buffs rolled out with GMS launch. good stuff if true, the class looks interesting but was apparently garbo on initial release

YES bread
Jun 16, 2006

quote:

New Year's Countdown
Once the countdown is finished, a Special Shop will appear for 1 hour from 12:00 AM - 1:00 AM Pacific (3:00 AM - 4:00 AM Eastern) selling some items for mesos.
These are limited quantity items. Get the goodies before someone else does!

haha great idea

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YES bread
Jun 16, 2006

:911:

• Locked thread