Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Exodor
Oct 1, 2004
Jumping in if I still can.

Name: Ex Odor
Nickname:
Position: 2B
Player Type: Good defensive range and ability but poo poo arm, decent speed, contact hitter, gap power but no dingers
Other: hairless - no facial hair, eyebrows or hair. Which I don't think is possible but leave all the beard options off anyway

I love OOTP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Exodor
Oct 1, 2004

JosefStalinator posted:

2024 Season

Ex Odor suffers a very worrying injury down in the minors. Tearing your labrum is one of those injuries that can hurt your pitching potential, so we'll have to hope that doesn't turn out to be the case.

I was wondering why my potential jumped from the mid-30s to 74 - I gave up my second-base dreams to become a pitcher.

And then blew out my shoulder. :sigh:

• Locked thread