Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How many fucks does EA give about our e-football needs?
All of them
As many as my granddad while watching football
Too many to count on one hand
One gently caress to rule them all
View Results

• Locked thread
The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

I SAID WE'RE NOT GONNA BE FUCKING SUCK THIS YEAR!!!

Beautiful. Just lovely. :perfect:

really wanted to use that emoji

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

Just lemme know man, I'm gonna be off work on Wednesday because I want to be so I'll prb have some time. If not I'll be out early on the 4th.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

I shall endeavour to play this game soon. Feels like we've been lax on this one for a while haha.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

cletus42o posted:

ZSB, it's time for THE GAME. When can you play?

I'm free all Monday. Don't really want to get into something today I can't drop when I need to. Possibly Sunday night later?

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

Gonna aim for Wed 7 ct. Today got away from me.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

Playing at 7 is contingent on my soon to be wife going to yoga. If she doesn't maybe at like 11 CT since she's usually asleep by then. If not then I dunno I'll be out of town for my bachelor party until Monday.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

cletus42o posted:

My wife's getting home late tonight so 11pm might work better for me. She should be getting home in the next 20 minutes so I have to get dinner ready. I'll be online if I can play, but if not, let's just do 11pm.

Anytime from now on is fine by me.

e: OSU wins the final big game in convincing fashion in the 2nd half. Really close game decided by turnovers and FGs vs touchdowns. GG cletus. Now its time for a Rematch, REMATCH, REMATCH.

The Notorious ZSB fucked around with this message at 07:25 on Feb 18, 2016

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

Nope very tired. Probably later this week.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

I'm free all weekend so just name a time from Friday evening to Sunday afternoon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

I'll be online in the morning you can find me if you're around.

• Locked thread