Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
I'm going to create a new country and enshrine mans right to candy canes in the constitution. Then in a few hundred years we'll get to see idiots get insane with rage when someone tries to take away their candy canes. People will be open-carrying semi-sweet candy canes tricked out with tactical licorice rails and underslung mint-launchers, much to the chagrin of everyday cavity-fearing citizens and their children.

"FROM MY COLD, DEAD, SLIGHTLY STICKY HANDS!!!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

Guys who grew up with their parents beating the living poo poo out of them every day are more likely to become hockey stars

drat, that was a rough read. I was hoping for a happy ending where he beat his father to death with a hockey stick.

• Locked thread