Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mrcowcow
Aug 3, 2006

Too shy to call your name, too high to to play this game.
Grimey Drawer

HatfulOfHollow posted:

Why do you value the terrible palates of BA posters so highly? Is this some sort of elaborate troll? The people want answers.

Agreed. I looked up a few awesome locals that are always well received when I send them out and about half are rated below 90. Or have no BA rating.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mrcowcow
Aug 3, 2006

Grimey Drawer
In as a $$$anta.

mrcowcow
Aug 3, 2006

Grimey Drawer
My box is headed west to a region that makes a lot of beer that I love.

mrcowcow
Aug 3, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Zam posted:

Received my box full of Colorado beer!

Glad everything made it safely. Hope you enjoy them all.

Got my box from LeafHouse today:

Plus two wrapped bottles and a wrapped glass. New Glarus R&D is BBBB and the Sucre is Rum Barrel aged. These are some crazy awesome beers. Very excited for all of these. Only one I have had before is Zombie Dust and I would never say no to more. Thanks for all the awesome beer, and for running the BIF!

mrcowcow
Aug 3, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Opened the wrapped items this morning:

2015 Black Gold, 2015? Dark Lord, FFF pint glass, and a Cigar City Leon barrel stave bottle opener. Thanks so much LeafHouse, this is awesome.

• Locked thread