Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

In as a $$$anta Baby

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

LeafHouse posted:

Sure, did you want that instead of Loerik or should I leave both?

Less jokes, more BIF assignments :bahgawd:

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

My box is going to someone who knows that they're getting it from me because they assigned it to me

:iiam:

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

Ziploc is pro level. Very useful to save a delivery from inspection due to leaks.

Electrical tape is bullshit. Especially if you do it wrong and leave black sticky residue all over the cap/neck.

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

HatfulOfHollow posted:

I got my box from apache yesterday and opened it this morning like a kid on Christmas. Excellent stuff. Looking forward to cracking that Florida Man Loses Bet tonight!

LeafHouse posted:

How to Start BIFing
Step 1: Fill out this form!
Step 2: Post in this thread!! If you do not post here you are not in the BIF
Step 4: Wait for me to assign you a shippee
Step 5: Ship Beer!
Step 6: Post a picture of your haul (This is required!)

step 6 idiot

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

Can my Santa please make sure you forward tracking info to Leafhouse for me, especially if you sent it Signature Required, thanks :)

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

:3: Glad you like the box, man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

Bag of Sun Chips sent me a glass butt plug :confuoot:

Kidding! This is a riduclously awesome box, I am super excited and put 10 out of 11 beers straight into my fridge! (The Philanthropist is going into the cellar to share!)

De Garde Foeder d'or and proper glassware! I love De Garde and this one sounds mighty tasty to me.

Witch's Hat Bear Witch Project - Lichtenhainer, basically? I dig this style and am excited to pop this.

Council Beatitude 3 Berry - I don't know if this is coincidence or you saw me ranting about losing an entire case of Beatitude to Fedex, but thank you! That's killer that I can drown my sorrow in a bit of delicious Council saison.

Grand Rapids Philanthropist Bourbon Barrel Barleywine - This one must be super rarwalez because there are like 15 reviews on BA for it -- exciting! Putting it in the cellar to share some day in the future!

Dark Horse
Bourbon Barrel Pt5th
Bourbrum Barrel Pt5th
Sarsaparilla 666
- I love PT5 and didn't get any this year, so I'm excited just about that! But BourbRum sounds even better, and that sarsaparilla jawn is right up my alley!

Oddside
Queen of Tarts
BBA Mayan Mocha
Hazel's Nuts
Hipster Brunch
- I've had one or two Oddside beers and they were awesome, so I'm looking forward to Mayan Mocha, also I didn't luck into Hipster Brunch and am really pumped for it! Plus I really dig hazelnut stuff, so that one is gonna be awesome too! Queen of Tarts is super my jam too, sour wheat with raspberry.

All in all, this is a dope rear end box of stuff that I'm really excited to drink, and am going to drink really soon, probably in like 5 minutes actually since it's 44 outside and the beers are already cold!

Thanks for being awesome, Bag of Sun Chips!

EDIT: Like I said...

lament.cfg fucked around with this message at 20:48 on Dec 18, 2015

• Locked thread