Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ReaperUnreal
Feb 21, 2007
Trogdor is King
I'm signed up. Come on other Canadians! Sign up! Do it!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ReaperUnreal
Feb 21, 2007
Trogdor is King

LeafHouse posted:

Unfortunately we'll need a US shipping address for any Canadian folks looking to get in on this. We've had some issues in the past with shipping outside the USA.

Is shipping Canada->Canada not an option? Given any other Canadians of course. That said, I did submit a US address as well.

ReaperUnreal
Feb 21, 2007
Trogdor is King

Merkin Muffley posted:

Long story short, I really like beer, and i really want to share my beer, and someone here is getting a box of beer that I think is pretty great. All hail the BIF!

Well I for one hope I get beer from you. Sending from Canada is a bit strange, I have easy access to what people associate with Canadian beer, namely Peche Mortel and Unibroue stuff. But that's boring, there's so much more cool stuff, but it's not rated 90+ on BA because BA is really for American drinkers and rare brewery releases here well have maybe 5 or 10 reviews.

What I'm saying is, I hope whoever gets me likes the relatively unheard of stuff I send them.

ReaperUnreal
Feb 21, 2007
Trogdor is King
I will be a few days late sending mine out due to driving across the border taking a whole lot of time. Pretty sure my santee will be pretty ok with the wait though, got some fun stuff lined up.

ReaperUnreal
Feb 21, 2007
Trogdor is King
Just got back from Buffalo to pick up my package. Hot drat Eejit! I'm so excited to try all of these! These were perfectly chosen to my tastes. Thanks!

• Locked thread