Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MunchE
Sep 7, 2000

I'm in on regular poo poo tier because I don't think I haul in enough whales or trade enough to be part of the baller santa thing. My apologies to whoever I get that I already sent Kern to another guy. CA reprezent

Jerome Louis posted:

Signed up as a $$$anta man. Anyone have suggestions for bottle shippers you can order online? I used to get those Spirited Shippers when I lived on the east coast but now that I'm in CA, shipping is crazy for those boxes.

I used the ones from Amazon and looked like a retard for the box for a long time before realizing I can use the box amazon ships me the loving foam in:
http://www.amazon.com/Polar-Tech-Ch...ttle+shipper+12
http://www.amazon.com/Polar-Tech-Ch...ttle+shipper+12

MunchE fucked around with this message at 08:08 on Dec 5, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MunchE
Sep 7, 2000

Weirdly that's usually a disclaimer for big items that basically says they may not put a box over it. IE if you get a TV they will ship it in the TV box without a wrapper and spoiler xmas.

But for styrofoam it definitely will ship in an overbox

MunchE
Sep 7, 2000

Shipped my box and realized I forgot to wrap the fancy bottle. Sorry, broseph. Box is heading east because everything is east of CA!

MunchE
Sep 7, 2000

I just got notification that my box is waiting for me at home so can't wait to post a trip report tonight.

Also, I now have regrets that I didn't do a little write up for each beer in my box.

MunchE
Sep 7, 2000

Nth Doctor hooking a brotha up with a sweet variety pack. I haven't had most of these, but the ones I've had (Dragon's Milk, Plead the 5th) are awesome and hard to come by around these parts. Mosaic is my favorite hop so I'm looking forward to blasting that tape. Overall a cool mix and I will provide a no holds barred critique of your homebrew as a reward :guinness:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

• Locked thread