Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

90 on BA is pretty high criteria. That would mean stuff like Tired Hands Astral Plane couldn't be included and as myself and noted forums poster Furious Lobster can tell you, that beer is pretty darn good.

Why do you value the terrible palates of BA posters so highly? Is this some sort of elaborate troll? The people want answers.

PS - my lovely local brown ale is a good beer :colbert:

edit - SaisonHands only has an 88 on BA. ffs. also 88 lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

Lt_Tofu posted:

I would like to participate this time but I never look at beer ratings. But don't worry my palate is getting ciecirone certification...

I have a pretty loving good palate, passed BJCP and level 2 cicerone which is more than half of you dudes can say, so I don't give a hoot anymore about this toxic community

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

krustster posted:

Anyway I'll sign up. There's a lot of pumpkin ales on clearance here so it should be easy. ;)

As long as they're rated 90+ on BA..

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

Can you Soleil de Minuit to my $$$anta list?

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

Honestly I get a lot more enjoyment out of shipping a box full of brewery exclusives than I do out of getting a box in return. I just want to share awesome beer with people.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

I got someone I've never traded with! It's a Christmas miracle!

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

I just spent the last 4 hours packing up boxes for various trades and BIFs. I need a nap.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

I got my box from apache yesterday and opened it this morning like a kid on Christmas. Excellent stuff. Looking forward to cracking that Florida Man Loses Bet tonight!

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

My phone is charging. Die in a fire.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

Here's the box I got from Apache. Yay! I'm drinking Florida Man Loses Bet right now! It tastes exactly like a Kimmo Timonen Stanley Cup: satisfying.

edit - There was also a wrapped bottle but I forgot to include it. It looks exactly like a bottle covered in wrapping paper. I'm not opening it until Christmas morning.

deedee megadoodoo fucked around with this message at 23:38 on Dec 16, 2015

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

I was so stoked to pack a box then I started going through your untappd and I was like WTF?!?!?! Your Philly connection is taking care of you because you'd already had most of the stuff I originally set aside. I seriously had to scrounge to come up with a box.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

Bag of Sun Chips posted:

It doesn't hurt that I chipped in for a $1000 Believers Club membership...

I hate you. It was so loving hard to pack that box.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

That box is awesome. Beatitude and those Highland Park tapes are gonna blow your mind.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

I unwrapped my final secret Santa beer this morning

That's awesome!

• Locked thread