Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ChiTownEddie
Mar 26, 2010

Awesome beer, no pants.
Join the Legion.
Another Chicago person is in!

Just for the normal one. Wana try some of dem locals!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChiTownEddie
Mar 26, 2010

Awesome beer, no pants.
Join the Legion.
Yeah haha mine was very vague compared to what I received. All cool though, got some good options to send out :)

ChiTownEddie
Mar 26, 2010

Awesome beer, no pants.
Join the Legion.
I think the box I'm sending is gearing up to be too good. Get ready person who doesn't live in Chicago!
That said it'll probably be sent on Tuesday.

ChiTownEddie
Mar 26, 2010

Awesome beer, no pants.
Join the Legion.
Can whoever has me please PM me a tracking #? It is going to get very cold soon (after being incredibly unseasonably warm) and I want to make sure it doesn't sit out for long, if at all.
Thanks!

Also box is packed up. I'm not really a beer trader so I am always soooo paranoid about it haha. I hope it makes it to NotChicago safely :ohdear:

E: VV <3 <3 <3 <3

ChiTownEddie fucked around with this message at 04:03 on Dec 15, 2015

ChiTownEddie
Mar 26, 2010

Awesome beer, no pants.
Join the Legion.
Update:
Oh god my handwriting.
Packaged up, label printed, dropping off in a bit.

ChiTownEddie
Mar 26, 2010

Awesome beer, no pants.
Join the Legion.
Yesss the one I sent is out for delivery.

ChiTownEddie
Mar 26, 2010

Awesome beer, no pants.
Join the Legion.
Yay, mine was delivered. Also I legit thought that the wrapped bottle was part of the $anta. Sorry everything I sent is naked :(

ChiTownEddie
Mar 26, 2010

Awesome beer, no pants.
Join the Legion.
The box I sent said it was delivered yesterday evening but no goon post yet...:ohdear:

ChiTownEddie
Mar 26, 2010

Awesome beer, no pants.
Join the Legion.
Yay!
Enjoy the beers and definitely let me know what you think of the Transient ones at least (they are so freaking good). Totally agree on Neckbeard Nectar, when I heard the name it was a revelation "Wow, that is the perfect Imperial Stout with adjunct name!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChiTownEddie
Mar 26, 2010

Awesome beer, no pants.
Join the Legion.
Just got an awesome holiday beer box from ChickenArise!

From left to right:
Lickinghole Creek Brewery - Vanilla Virginia Black Bear: Russian Imperial Stout
Epic Brewing - Big Bad Baptist Imperial Stout: Imperial Stout with cocoa nibs and coffee added aged in whiskey barrels
Terrapin Beer - So fresh & so green, green: Fresh Hop IPA
3 Stars Brewing - Peppercorn Saison: Saison brewed with green, white, and pink peppercorns
Hardywood - Gingerbread Stout: Imperial milk stout with local ginger and honey
Lickinghole Creek Brewery - Bourbon Barrel Three Chopt Tripel: Aggressively hopped barrel aged Tripel

Very freaking cool. I don't think I've had beers from any of the breweries besides Terrapin and they all sound great. Especially excited for the barrel aged Tripel and the Equinox freshly hopped IPA.
Also pretty sure the Gingerbread Stout is getting opened tonight for game night.

I am curious which is the one you have never tried.

Anyway thank you very much ChickenArise!!

• Locked thread