Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jerome Louis
Nov 5, 2002
p
College Slice
Signed up as a $$$anta man. Anyone have suggestions for bottle shippers you can order online? I used to get those Spirited Shippers when I lived on the east coast but now that I'm in CA, shipping is crazy for those boxes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerome Louis
Nov 5, 2002
p
College Slice
I'm gonna have to pack mine very very well...

Jerome Louis
Nov 5, 2002
p
College Slice
I started vacuum sealing my bottles. It kinda makes it feel more like I'm shipping contraband but also good at containing leaks

Jerome Louis
Nov 5, 2002
p
College Slice
My guy seems to like everything, debating on which last two bottles to include -- should it be really good bretted/sour beers or really good stouts?

edit: I read his post history... I think I'm just gonna send the sours

Jerome Louis fucked around with this message at 06:05 on Dec 13, 2015

Jerome Louis
Nov 5, 2002
p
College Slice
@apache, sorry to hear about the SARA glass, I'm going to look into sending you a replacement. Enjoy all those beers!

My box arrived today from Chicago... Unfortunately though I had to do some travel and won't be home until Tuesday. My gf received the box though so it'll be ready for me when I get home

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerome Louis
Nov 5, 2002
p
College Slice
Just got back from an 8 hour drive to open up the package that Danbanana sent, which arrived on Friday:

a lot of cool, well packaged stuff, none of which I've ever had before. I posted on my preferences that I prefer sours/saisons/IPAs and barleywines over stouts, thanks for accommodating that!

- 2 cans Surly Abrasive, 1 of which I'm enjoying right now -- good stuff
- 2014 Central Waters Bourbon Barrel Barleywine
- Transient Objectification
- Marz Double Jungle Boogie - gf is a tea geek so she is real excited to try this too
- New Glarus Cranbic
- Middlebrow Hey Citrus
- Transient Betise Batch 2
- Off Color/Jester King Radiolaria
- Flossmoor Barrel Aged Hi-Fi Rye (from 2012)
- Transient Pentameter batch #2

He also threw in a Transient glass and a Revolution Brewing churchkey. Super awesome.

Super stoked to try everything. Very much appreciate the box! Overwhelmed by all the awesome beer. Thanks man!

• Locked thread