Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RICHUNCLEPENNYBAGS
Dec 21, 2010

Whistling rear end in a top hat posted:

every job is like this now. they all use some resume processing middleware that was probably user experience tested by two 11 year olds in Bangalore. the other night I couldn't continue on an application because the minimum education field was a drop down list of universities -- none of them was the school I went to and it wouldn't let me proceed to the next page without picking one of them. there was no "other" or "input your own" or whatever. your depression's about to get a lot worse :unsmith:

Why didn't you just pick one and continue? It's not like a job like that is going to ask for a transcript and if it ever comes up you can just explain it. As long as you didn't go to community college and pick Harvard or something it's not like it looks like you're trying to inflate your credentials.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread