Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
I'm really glad OtGW meant something to a lot of folks, but I'm happy that Asiina's game won because she did a very good job from start to finish. Even though I was doomed from night one in that game, I had a heck of a lot of fun. That day two was one of my favorite mafia days ever. I'm sorry I didn't participate in this, but I got really wrapped up in thinking about the last year of mafia and then promptly forgot what I was thinking. Kudos to all you community members who stepped up and took time to see this through.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread