Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
polish sausage
Oct 26, 2010
is there no way to get bios for jessica jones besides the "buy a new hero from store" bullshit? I'm at 78/80 with her and its driving me crazy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

polish sausage
Oct 26, 2010

Mr. Maggy posted:

So basically I made all the wrong choices

Cool

Im maining Jessica Jones. well gently caress it i got her 4 star so far. plus she's new. I'm either hoping the next update gives you new content related to her im just gonna shell out what i need to shell out to just 6 star the ol girl.

polish sausage
Oct 26, 2010

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

Do Elsa on your 3 to 4*. She is one of the tougher to farm. The rest are so easy to farm in story.

I'm super impressed with daredevil at high level WITH costume. He rocked my world in Timeline Battle the first time I ever played one and I was like WHAT THE gently caress! Literally slapped me silly with sticks and poo poo.

I'll also add the XP chart to the OP. I have it saved.

Yeah im super pleased with netflix daredevil. This thread has been singing the praises of blast type and truth be told I only have about 2 and they're on a second team. My primary team is body gaurds aka team netflix and im having a blast. 5 star jessica jones is way more fun than I would think for someone who just punches really hard.

polish sausage
Oct 26, 2010

Fat Samurai posted:

My main team is DD (4 stars), Luke Cage (3 stars) and Iron Fist (1 wimpy, sad little star) mainly because of team synergies, but I'm really tempted to swap Iron Fist with Jessica, because gently caress Iron Fist. I'd only lose one synergy and (I assume) ease of farming. So far we're only getting Jessica's biometrics with Hero Tokens, right?

I really have to choose a team and focus on them. My current roster includes 8 people at lvl 30-ish and I'm trying to farm IM, Cap, Spidey, Black Widow, DD, Luke Cage, War Machine, Kinpin and Doc. Oc everyday, so I'm making basically no progress story-wise.

Yeah thing about Jessica is its gonna be a bitch to farm her. I was willing to drop coin on her because gently caress waiting. I got her at 5 star and im pretty much stuck until a patch comes out with maybe missions regarding her or a six star ticket comes around or i catch a sale on her biometrics. I regret nothing though.

• Locked thread