Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Renaissance Robot
Oct 10, 2010

Bite my furry metal ass
This rocks.

ReelBigLizard posted:

I turn south towards ‘home’. It’s a light industrial unit on the outskirts that was condemned by the city a few years ago. I’m already getting prepped to move on, it’s scheduled for redevelopment into housing early next year.

I'm a bit unclear where this scene fits though; it's after he gets the package but before the highway chase, yet the end of the previous posts seems like it leads directly into the chase with no room for a breather. Just an oversight?

Anyway great job so far, looking forward to living this out irl after you and I get drafted into the Grand European Army to fight off the technomuslims.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Renaissance Robot
Oct 10, 2010

Bite my furry metal ass
RBL is very busy escaping my burning wreck of a country and I'd rather he get that on lockdown while he can so that he can be alive to write more cyberwank in the future instead of having to come back here and become an active participant in the norsefire hellscape we're careening towards.

Renaissance Robot
Oct 10, 2010

Bite my furry metal ass
We're not irl friends or anything, I just happened to remember that he said he was getting a job on the continent, which would have been enough of a handful even before this UK secession bullshit (I'm mostly assuming he'll be trying to stay gone now, I know I would).

He's definitely still posting somewhere, if you want to wish him well just shoot him a PM.

e/ vv sorry for giving you the wrong idea, I should probably read the UK megathread less. Our poo poo's looking pretty bad but nobody's getting shot (yet)(except Jo Cox, rip)

Renaissance Robot fucked around with this message at 16:36 on Oct 26, 2016

Renaissance Robot
Oct 10, 2010

Bite my furry metal ass

ReelBigLizard posted:

Renaissance Robot - I think you have me partially confused with another britgoon, but yes, brexit/norsefire/borispocalypse is at least part of the reason I don't have time to write right now.

Whoops, sorry! In my defence there are quite a few tech sector britgoons in various stages of fleeing the country. I'm sure I have no idea why that could be :v:

Rigged Death Trap posted:

Its like if culture stagnated, or degenerated while the inexorable march of progress just kept on marching.

Between retro fashion drifting towards the 80s (it's currently largely on the 70s) and the backlash against feminism and civil rights, this basically describes real life right now.

• Locked thread