Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dreadman
Mar 18, 2007
epilepsy is great for washing up
Ok so i'm having heaps of fun playing this again - I played with goons back when it was "fun" - and it seems to have rolled all the way back around.
But for the life of me I cannot figure out how to sign up with the Goonrathi and so on.
I am in the process of making an account - added the token(?) in my SA profile, and there is only the Comment section - which i assume is where Sexy Bulbasaur 69 goes?

So where does the MWO refugee section go?

Ah i'm terrible at this.

I just want to yell with goons about robots.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dreadman
Mar 18, 2007
Ok, so lets skip all the goonrathi junk and ill join the casual group - Im in Australia, but the ping seems to be pretty much the same between Oceanic and N. American servers.
Game name is Robodread.

dreadman
Mar 18, 2007
Can i get an invite to World Of Lowtax please - In game name is Robodread.

I have a few very old mechs that were popular during the beta, but i dont really care - my atlas and centurion still seems to work fine.

dreadman
Mar 18, 2007
So i'm thinking of getting into the Victor mechs, because they look cool, and are currently on sale -
Is this build bad yes / no.
Please tell me why either way.
VTR-9S

dreadman
Mar 18, 2007
Ok i think ive got this figured out now:

VTR-9S - jumpy

• Locked thread