Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

its been like three years since ive played but do mwo goons still use mumble or have things moved over to discord

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

so i have a jenner JR7-IIC clan mech and i want to gently caress fools up and look cute af while i do it

what's a good weapon build for this mech

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

Artificer posted:

Which Jenner IIC?

The clan one, the IIC(C)

it has boatloads of missiles

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

actually i take it back my favorite mech is the Urbanmech for sure

any way to make it not poo poo though?

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

Its ya boy ostentatious rollin up on yo poo poo in my trashcan of dreams stickin four bullet hoses up ya butt like I was the rap game Oscar the Grouch

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

i mean really why use anything other than the urbanmech tho

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

As an urbanmech I don't bring the top damage but what I do bring is Intangibles and Just Winning Games

And being called a twerp

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

the mechwarrior wiki is encouraging me to donate in bitcoin

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

Ostentatious fucked around with this message at 07:58 on Jan 14, 2017

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

I like it when locusts try to poke my butt and then my trashcan of dreams turns around with its legendary 360 degree switch and pokes them right back

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

I like it when things poke my butt

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

I have about 4 games on my clan jenner and close to 100 on the urbie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

is the urbanmech still the best mech

• Locked thread