Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TeeMerk
Jun 9, 2013
I put enough money in the other day that there should be an invite to WoL available, just hang around the mumble and someone should be along with invite abilities.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TeeMerk
Jun 9, 2013

Cyrano4747 posted:

Hey, can someone sign WOL up for an IS contract? The one day I want to do CW with a buddy . . .

I can log in real quick and set it if it hasn't been done already.

E: done and with a 30% bonus!

TeeMerk fucked around with this message at 23:02 on Jan 11, 2017

TeeMerk
Jun 9, 2013
4 man limit on groups would kill things like hunch bunch and garbage day.

I would rather deal with tonnage imbalance because if we cannot gimmick drop then half of the fun is lost.

TeeMerk
Jun 9, 2013
Did someone say something about #sloshops tonight?

TeeMerk
Jun 9, 2013

TjyvTompa posted:

You can see when someone was last online on the friends and unit list now.

This is a real actual improvement. It's amazing.

TeeMerk
Jun 9, 2013
in current build the blacknight you want is the one with the agility quirks, 3 LPL 5 ML and an xl.

durability has taken a hit with quirk nerfs but still a solid robot. Use the 3 LPL 5 ML build and get as much xp as you can imo.

e: all of the guns are low slung, that's why you want the one with agility quirks, so you can pop in and out using the LPL at range.

TeeMerk
Jun 9, 2013
Caustic was beta for sure because I remember the Atlas bug happening on that map once.

Also, Caustic with the trial dragon and you would overheat using just a single Medium Laser.

TeeMerk
Jun 9, 2013

Willfrey posted:

All that cw crap sucks dont bother.

New thread title Imo.

TeeMerk
Jun 9, 2013
Hello MechWarriors,

If your mech were to perish today do you know where it's everlasting soul would end up?

Come join us and find out at mechsforjesus.org !!!

TeeMerk
Jun 9, 2013
When is all of this going down?

TeeMerk
Jun 9, 2013
Man I guess I will patch up if only to see my refund ledger.

Reading up on the thread it still seems like hunch bunch could be fun. Has anyone played around with cents?

TeeMerk
Jun 9, 2013
Hello, I am Merk and I am in mumble dicking around with all of this poo poo for awhile and I am planning to shoot some robots.

If you want to join in or sit out and mechlab and theory craft feel free to join the room.

Some of us might be shooting robots testing out new builds, some of us might be masturbating to Kevin Federline Fanfic, I mean don't judge but we should all get together and argue about whether one should take that .5% range or something that makes your fat rear end mech turn .0000007% faster and the best way to do that is to yell and talk over each other while telling everyone who knows what best.

I will for sure be here for a few hours and if you don't have the mumble, its been posted in the thread multiple times and if not just ask and someone will link i am very sure.

I really want to find a once great, then weak, and now great again chassis that can be abused in numbers in the group play, but if not well we can still all yell at each other over which mech is the prettiest girl and should win the pageant.

TeeMerk
Jun 9, 2013

Agrajag posted:

Oh, I thought clan pulses in general were better than clan er's.

What makes the C-ERML better than the C-MPL?

Range, heat and weight.

TeeMerk
Jun 9, 2013
I did the patch, let's shoot robit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TeeMerk
Jun 9, 2013
I'm in the mumble but I need more beer to play this game. But I'm down for robot

• Locked thread