Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Captn Kurp
Oct 21, 2013

:bravo2:
I want to play with goons! I haven't played in a long time though so whichever group is more casual I'd like to join! Username is Sweatypitts (:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captn Kurp
Oct 21, 2013

Someone in here mentioned Griffin + SRMs so I bought one and put 4 x SRM 6s on it and it brawls with the best of them.

I don't know what I'm doing.

EDIT: does Artemis make a big difference on SRMs? It said it increases accuracy but since they're dumb fire does it actually do anything?

Captn Kurp
Oct 21, 2013

Last time I played I had a Cataphract with 4x AC5 which was lots of fun to use with just alpha strike, are there any mechs than can do something similar with ballistic guns?

• Locked thread