Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MadWOPR
Jan 26, 2014
Having even the original CW generated a ton of user activity until they reset it. If they had even poo poo out a slightly better version of it in the beginning, what could have been?

Also I really hope transverse was one of those idiots baby and it makes them feel deeply sad whenever they think about how hard it failed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MadWOPR
Jan 26, 2014

Two Beans posted:

Hi new thread. How are you?

I'm thinking of maybe hopping on for a bit for the steamy release to goof around with the old goons.

In the meantime, enjoy this screenshot of an angry furry from the mwo steam discussion forums.

There is something poetic about the group of people screaming about how good MWO is repeatedly calling those talking about how poo poo PGI is as cult like or brainwashed

MadWOPR
Jan 26, 2014

nightwisher posted:

some of you people are irrationally angry about a bad game released 3 years ago that you "don't play"

R/outreachhpg.txt

MadWOPR
Jan 26, 2014

Rhymenoserous posted:

Downloading a game and playing it just so you can leave a negative review seems kinda stupid and cringeworthy.

If everyone who didn't like the game followed this logic, the steam reviews would be a++

MadWOPR
Jan 26, 2014
Saying the game is in a great place is easy if you ignore that CW is as useless as its implementation stupid

Also ghost heat still exists

MadWOPR
Jan 26, 2014

Pattonesque posted:

well heck, here's some CW phase 3 stuff

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3xR_Ugat1w

E sports

MadWOPR
Jan 26, 2014

Sard posted:

If we ever get to IS omnimechs, I wonder how the Perseus will perform in MWO. Probably go the way of the Orion, but it's such a solid-looking killbrick that it'd be a shame for it to suck.

Wtf are all the old mech models always pointing at, no wonder the madcat is so beloved, it's guns are pointing at the enemy

MadWOPR
Jan 26, 2014

Skoll posted:

They're just stanced as if they're in battle. I don't see the issue.

Most mechs are then masters of multi targeting flailing and it looks stupid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MadWOPR
Jan 26, 2014

Surprise Giraffe posted:

What sort of problems are people having dealing with alpha strikes?

Dying, mostly

Russ is an idiot

• Locked thread